Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mind is going worse

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★
I talk to myself loudly more and more, my mind is getting more and more paranoid, I overanalyze most things while daydreaming nearly all the time I can. I think that lonlines is killing me more and more. I'm unatractive to the opposite gender, wich doesn't help the thing, well, it makes it worse. Only thing that I want to achive is a some sort of a relationship when I coud spend time couddling with foid. I'm extremaly touch depravated and I have nobody to hug. Because of that I love to hug my pillow, it brings some temprorary pece to my soul. At this point, I treat her as my girlfrend (hugs and I talk to her like I woud to a girlfrend). I'm stressed most of the time, maybe it's a result from everything above. I'm also scared that if I won't find a gf now, my only chance for a "relationship experience" will be a sexdoll. Yep, I will need to buy a sexdoll to experience normal development, wich never accured for me. I hate it, I hate it. Why I can't have a normal life where I'm loved by the opposite gender? I'm a kid insade an adult body. I need to get out this situation. HOW? I don't know any girls now that I coud ask out, it woud be a really cold aproach, arctic cold aproach. With a great dose of fail and I fear that rejection coud worsen my state giving me another reason that life is shit. I don't care if tomorow a truck will kill me or a russian rocked will explode over my head. I don't care. And uronicly at the same time I have the most peacefull moment in my life now. But no, because I can't find a girl that's into me, my body is giving me a singal to give up. Just rope. I can't stand it. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I might consider going to a whore for a "memic" hug as my only chance to get female touch. I'm not that interested into actual sex, since I never did it. Masturbation was my involountary choice of getting rid of hornies. But on the other end, it's cucked and gross. A whore that had hundreds of dicks inside her never will understand a lonly man, that needs only some romantic feelings. Even just simulated. Well, being touchless really makes you "out of touch" hehe

I had this while living alone, i moved back to parents and take care off cat while NEETING

Have you developed feelings of hatred toward women

Have you developed feelings of hatred toward women
I don't like people in general, but I can't hate something that I want to love. I love my future gf, no matter where she is. I hope I will meet her soon, until my insanty will make me unable to spend time with her

I don't like people in general, but I can't hate something that I want to love. I love my future gf, no matter where she is. I hope I will meet her soon, until my insanty will make me unable to spend time with her
What if you never find her?

I hope I will. If not, I'll protably get more mentally stuck
If you still haven't found a girlfriend by the age of 30, there is a 99.9% chance that you will single for the rest of your life

If you still haven't found a girlfriend by the age of 30, there is a 99.9% chance that you will single for the rest of your life
That means I have time

Of course the incel life will take its toll on you I've felt the same when not at work and alone to think about my thoughts

That's schizoid personality tbh

I think I also have that. Living alone last year, I saw stuff and heard voices. However it all disappeard when I stopped alcohol and spend some time with my family. I don't know for paranoia though.

Of course the incel life will take its toll on you I've felt the same when not at work and alone to think about my thoughts
Male loneliness is a real problem. As long as soyciety disregard it, we are going to face a rise in deviant beahavior and criminality. I'm not saying to say it's good or bad, to menace or cry, it's just what it is. And the "authorities" aren't doing anything serious about it, aren't adressing the problem at all, or just say we need more police. But guess what : male loneliness also touches policemen. And it only acts on the symptom, not the cause. What a load of incompetent politican cucks. They are playing with their own lives, but don't know it yet. It is what it is.

Best to go full schizo, then

Live your best life

I think I also have that. Living alone last year, I saw stuff and heard voices. However it all disappeard when I stopped alcohol and spend some time with my family. I don't know for paranoia though.
I drink and smoke only ocasionaly now, like once a week. I just don't like bad breath. I see things from time to time, but they are coplete random stuff, like earpods in the grandpa (not mine) ears or a plant pot on the windowsill

I drink and smoke only ocasionaly now, like once a week. I just don't like bad breath. I see things from time to time, but they are coplete random stuff, like earpods in the grandpa (not mine) ears or a plant pot on the windowsill
Well that may just be bad vision lol

What I mean by seeing stuffs is for instance a presence in the dark at night. This shit is scary af and it's quite impossible to find sleep in the middle of the night right after a panick attack. Plus hangover

They don't necessarily sound schizoid:

Only thing that I want to achive is a some sort of a relationship when I coud spend time couddling with foid.

Schizoid tends to imply detachment and avoidance of close relationships, while his case sounds different. Maybe schizotypal or sth

Well that may just be bad vision lol

What I mean by seeing stuffs is for instance a presence in the dark at night. This shit is scary af and it's quite impossible to find sleep in the middle of the night right after a panick attack. Plus hangover
No, because when I look the 2nd time at the same spot, it's normal again. My brain is playing tricks on me

Schizoid tends to imply detachment and avoidance of close relationships, while his case sounds different. Maybe schizotypal or sth
Well, I don' have to avoid close relationships because I have non :feelskek:

Male loneliness is a real problem. As long as soyciety disregard it, we are going to face a rise in deviant beahavior and criminality. I'm not saying to say it's good or bad, to menace or cry, it's just what it is. And the "authorities" aren't doing anything serious about it, aren't adressing the problem at all, or just say we need more police. But guess what : male loneliness also touches policemen. And it only acts on the symptom, not the cause. What a load of incompetent politican cucks. They are playing with their own lives, but don't know it yet. It is what it is.
As long as men contribute to society they don't care the statistics are there for all to see yet there will never be the same actions taken by the governments from the west to the east for foids, there's no end in sight until the majority of men are on the same page.