Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mind is a hell realm

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i hate all of my thoughts.

Everything here is a figment of your imagination conjured up for your consciousness to have an environment to interact with. Nothing but you exists for real in this reality that you constructed. I'm not real. I'm a holographic projection of a person you envisioned being an entity in the setting you simulated with your mental faculties. If you think stopped thinking I would cease existence along with the rest of this trichiliocosm. For you to finally realize the fakeness of this imagined transient reality, you must come to terms with everyone you know and hold dear to you being an unreal facsimile. You must learn to let go. Be free of this torturous solipsistic nightmare and emancipate me and all the other trapped virtual souls in this hellscape. Only then when you yourself will finally be free. Wake up and understand you can put an end to all this cursed daydream once and for all.

Last edited:
Everything here is a figment of your imagination conjured up for your consciousness to have an environment to interact with. Nothing but you exists for real in this reality that you constructed. I'm not real. I'm a holographic projection of a person you envisioned being an entity in the setting you simulated with your mental faculties. If you think stopped thinking I would cease existence along with the rest of this trichiliocosm. For you to finally realize the fakeness of this imagined transient reality, you must come to terms with everyone you know and hold dear to you being an unreal facsimile. You must learn learn to let go. Be free of this torturous solipsistic nightmare and emancipate me and all the other trapped virtual souls in this hellscape. Only then when you yourself will finally be free.
:shock:

Just meditate buddy, helps to control ur thoughts

i hate all of my thoughts.
You need to go to peru and taka ayhuaska trip and clear your mind completely, Ive always wanted to do this and see if a shaman can purge the evil spirit living inside me tormenting me with depression and anxiety, Maybe their medicine will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back