Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My middle school did ballroom dancing during PE

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
Back in middle school during PE they would make use do dancing for a whole month. 6th grade was gay line dancing, it was cringe but bearable. I remember this Mexican guy Who I was constantly fighting with, began hoping around and smiling like a spastic when they played some gay Irish music.

Then 7th grade came, it was ballroom dancing and the true agony began. The guys would stand in place forming a circle and the girls would move to the next guy after a minute, we probably had to dance with 30+ Different girls. We had to hold there left hand and put our hand on there waist while the foid would put her other hand on my shoulder. I hated every moment of it and eventually decided to rebel. I would tell the girl that I was not comfortable with dancing and we would awkwardly stand there.

I actually Didn’t get in trouble at all, But some tall 8th grade Stacey TA (teacher aid) forced me to dance with her (she was pissed) and was very aggressive when dancing.

8th grade came and square dancing began, I only had to dance with two girls (who hated my guts, of course). Not as bad as ballroom dancing but it was still embarrassing and awkward.

Then we did dance for a week in 9th grade during PE and it was BRUTAL, most of the girls wouldn’t even hid there disgust. I eventually used my brain for once and decided to lie to my mom and tell her I was Sick so she would let me stay home.

PE in school should be nuked tbh
We shouldn't force young people to do this without their consent.

Damn dredging up old buried memories, I would skip those lessons or would go sit somewhere and get yelled at by the teacher, when the ball came I didn't dance with anyone but sat at the bar drinking soda, jesus what filthy jew came up with this shit, while everyone else were playing at adult life and laughing, I guess it was a precursor of what would come.

Back in middle school during PE they would make use do dancing for a whole month. 6th grade was gay line dancing, it was cringe but bearable. I remember this Mexican guy Who I was constantly fighting with, began hoping around and smiling like a spastic when they played some gay Irish music.

Then 7th grade came, it was ballroom dancing and the true agony began. The guys would stand in place forming a circle and the girls would move to the next guy after a minute, we probably had to dance with 30+ Different girls. We had to hold there left hand and put our hand on there waist while the foid would put her other hand on my shoulder. I hated every moment of it and eventually decided to rebel. I would tell the girl that I was not comfortable with dancing and we would awkwardly stand there.

I actually Didn’t get in trouble at all, But some tall 8th grade Stacey TA (teacher aid) forced me to dance with her (she was pissed) and was very aggressive when dancing.

8th grade came and square dancing began, I only had to dance with two girls (who hated my guts, of course). Not as bad as ballroom dancing but it was still embarrassing and awkward.

Then we did dance for a week in 9th grade during PE and it was BRUTAL, most of the girls wouldn’t even hid there disgust. I eventually used my brain for once and decided to lie to my mom and tell her I was Sick so she would let me stay home.
Lol I had something like that I was the only kid who sat out and didn't do it

Dude are you from california. They made me do that too.

I'm so glad my middle school wasn't like this. High school was suicide fuel already

Did you like dancing with the Stacy TA

I also had to do that but we have no middle school, only high school