Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Mexican mom is brainwashed by the Catholic/Christian Church

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I told my mom that I'm atheist, and she tried to convert me to Christianity. I explained to her good reasons for not believing in this made up religion but she says, "God is real" "I just know it" :feelstastyman:

She also believes that demons are real. Using my moms logic, if a 5 year old kid steals a cookie from the cookie jar and lies to his mom that he took one, the devil was inside him, LMFAO. She doesn't even believe that humans evolved from ancient primates, smh.

Mexicans, especially the older ones, are brainwashed. They literally believe everything they read in the Bible or hear from the priest. These people are like herds of sheep that follow the Shepard. They can't think for themselves, and to be fair it's not only Mexicans who foolishly follow this religion, all Christians/Catholics regardless of background are guilty of this behavior.

Better than average foid

Tell her that god is the father of Satan, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :feelsthink:

Reddit is that way >

Tell her you are into

Santa Muerté.​

> my mum is brainwashed
> believes in evolution taught by redditors in public schools

reddit.is

the absolute state, im glad some of you are depressed faggots

I told my mom that I'm atheist, and she tried to convert me to Christianity. I explained to her good reasons for not believing in this made up religion but she says, "God is real" "I just know it" :feelstastyman:

She also believes that demons are real. Using my moms logic, if a 5 year old kid steals a cookie from the cookie jar and lies to his mom that he took one, the devil was inside him, LMFAO. She doesn't even believe that humans evolved from ancient primates, smh.

Mexicans, especially the older ones, are brainwashed. They literally believe everything they read in the Bible or hear from the priest. These people are like herds of sheep that follow the Shepard. They can't think for themselves, and to be fair it's not only Mexicans who foolishly follow this religion, all Christians/Catholics regardless of background are guilty of this behavior.
People need to believe in something, otherwise they will realize the meaninglessness of their lives and it will be very hard for them to base this. Religion is a kind of drug that gives people positive emotions from the realization that their shitty life will end and they will then enjoy paradise.

I just know it
Yeah.... That's the way my mother also believes in all sorts of wierd shit. Anyhow there's no point in debating her or even engaging her on the subject. Just let the foid lie to herself and just refuse to go to church.

Don't overcomplicate things, just leave christcucks alone. The best they can do is have emotional responses.

One thing i noticed works well on religious people is the following - show her she is a christian not because of a true examination of the religion, but merely because she was born into it. had there been no spanish conquest, she would be worshipping quetzalcoatl and his buddies.
Basically instead of choosing christ he was chosen for her

your mom is also a foid, don't expect any form of reasoning from her.
Just do your thing and consider you could be worse, you could've benn born in some born again nutters cult

not to be blunt but your mom needs penis