Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My messages for foids and inceltears part 2

Your voice reminds me of the YouTuber ZAZEF.

For my brocels who can’t hear me here is a better voice note
View: https://voca.ro/1lCQkWv0L5qM

I Remember GIF by TV Land

Who’s that
He was an autistic kid who did random videos that became memes. "I hugged a girl" was probably his biggest claim to memehood. As he grew to be a young man he changed his content to approaching girls and women, he tried picking them up with comedic lines and when he got rejected he would often follow them. He trained to become a wrestler but eventually he fell to a sting operation where he chatted sexually with someone who claimed to be a minor. He got sentenced and was released only to go back to prison for the same thing. He was released again only to fall for another underage sting operation, I think this time he's staying in prison for years.

He was an autistic kid who did random videos that became memes. "I hugged a girl" was probably his biggest claim to memehood. As he grew to be a young man he changed his content to approaching girls and women, he tried picking them up with comedic lines and when he got rejected he would often follow them. He trained to become a wrestler but eventually he fell to a sting operation where he chatted sexually with someone who claimed to be a minor. He got sentenced and was released only to go back to prison for the same thing. He was released again only to fall for another underage sting operation, I think this time he's staying in prison for years.
Incels can’t seem to catch a break