Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My message to ron.belgrade

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

If the background sound is too loud its because of my AC

Shoutout to my nigga Ron Belgrade on bd

The last video before the day of retribution

@Ron.Belgrade help him out

Based message tbh

chad voice tbh

Ron.belgrade the goat no cap.

@Ron.Belgrade

@Ron.Belgrade thoughts?

What happened
I dnw

very touching moment

Isn't it scary driving on the fastest road in the world that Hitler invented? You're allowed to drive as fast as you can, it's scary.

Hahahah

This weekend brate

Isn't it scary driving on the fastest road in the world that Hitler invented? You're allowed to drive as fast as you can, it's scary.
No, its actually pretty fun. Also nowadays i rarely drive very high speeds because it increases my cars fuel consumption, which costs me too many shekels

No, its actually pretty fun. Also nowadays i rarely drive very high speeds because it increases my cars fuel consumption, which costs me too many shekels
I'm afraid of driving a car, i don't have a license. I could never drive on autobahn, i could die from an accident.

Yeah, i like this Autobahn because its very linear and i dont have to switch to other Autobahns to get home
You could also choke on food when eating. Will you now stop eating food ?