Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Message To Right Winger

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★
Modern day Right Winger: Dear Right Winger. The only human and politician who gives you hope almost got assassinated yesterday by the enemy, but please, don't get mad, and hate and attack the enemies now. That's exactly what the enemy wants!

Just stay weak on your knees and give ((them)) more money, because the jews say things like what I just said, but in a nice enough way to fool you into actually giving ((them)) money just to say stupid and cowardly things that will keep you a dysgenic weak slave forever until you're extinct instead of actually uniting you all in righteous violent organized rage against the enemy so that you can defeat them once and for all. Don't get mad at anyone now, just forgive and forget, then give ((them)) your money.

Yes, this is brainwash. I say something that sounds true, grounded and virtuous while a piano is playing soft emotional music in the background to get you emotional, so the jews can exploit you financially so you'll waste all your resources into this cycle of eternal exploitation that you could have rather spend on saving your race and exterminating the enemy.

(My message to you? Keep your rifle by your side!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_3_-UrhZH0
)​

IMG 7981