Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My Message to r/IncelTears (And Ado Fans)

• Thread starter The Scarlet Prince
  • Start date
The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★★

Image 2024 09 08 130200514

You got a nice voice (no homo)

saved to playlist. masterpiece

holy shit you've got some serious talent

holy shit you've got some serious talent
Thank you dearly, I really don't, but I never get complimented by anyone, so it's nice to hear!

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @TheProphetMuscle
Could one of you kindly consider perhaps pinning this post? Not for too long, I just want to be sure that the ITards see it. Of course, please don't feel obligated to or anything, I just thought there would be no harm in asking.

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @TheProphetMuscle
Could one of you kindly consider perhaps pinning this post? Not for too long, I just want to be sure that the ITards see it. Of course, please don't feel obligated to or anything, I just thought there would be no harm in asking.
Done GIF

liking to sing is femenine degenerate and faggot, thats what i think nigga and it is the reality so go suck a nigger if ur gonna seethe.
I don't deny that honestly. Singing is pretty gay.

Voice mogs me.

IncelTears are idiots.

IT are excited about your song, it sounds like!

they sound like preteen foids (I overhear and stalk preteen foids often so I know what this sounds like) chatting about the newest taylor swift album, or re-recorded album, or new version of an album, or different take on a song...

from here:

View attachment 1258782

they sound like preteen foids (I overhear and stalk preteen foids often so I know what this sounds like) chatting about the newest taylor swift album, or re-recorded album, or new version of an album, or different take on a song...

from here:

JFL I just saw it now and came to post it here. I find it funny how pleasant and nice the replies here have been, meanwhile IT calls me tone deaf and openly mock me. If my situation isn't the best example of why .is far outclasses IT, I don't know what is honestly.

View attachment 1258782

from here:

Most exciting thing that happens in the forum since Clocked days jfl.

Voicemogger tbh

View attachment 1258782

from here:

I also find it funny how I'm genuinely getting posted over there constantly. If I had to guess why, it's because they have to discredit me at every turn since I'm the example of an incel who proves that their whole 'incels don't try at anything' agenda incorrect. Therefore, they look for anything that they can to make me look like a fool. Pathetic, really.

Sorry IT, but there's no amount of effort you can put in for your face or height. Your hobbies don't matter, your interests don't matter, your personality doesn't matter. The only thing that matters are your looks.

Voicemogger tbh
IT clearly thinks otherwise...
As much as I hate IT, I do have to agree with them, my voice really isn't anything special. I've just been practicing for a while, that's all. If anyone here put in the same amount of time that I did into learning this gay skill, they'd be far better than I.

IT clearly thinks otherwise...
As much as I hate IT, I do have to agree with them, my voice really isn't anything special. I've just been practicing for a while, that's all. If anyone here put in the same amount of time that I did into learning this gay skill, they'd be far better than I.
Over.

Why? I don't think I was here during that, could you elaborate what happened?
I believe he doxxed a few IT users, causing at least one of them to quit and delete their account

they were all ugly and fat jfl

the threads seem to have been deleted since then, sadly

I believe he doxxed a few IT users, causing at least one of them to quit and delete their account

they were all ugly and fat jfl

the threads seem to have been deleted since then, sadly
Based. I find it funny how every IT user we've seen fits the exact stereotype of what we imagine them to be like. Seems to me like they're even more hideous than we are...

And they mock us for not putting effort into anything? The irony. Someone should tell them to drop the milkshakes for a day.

Voicemogs me.

Bhery bootiful voice saar

Very based message indeed

good signing made me shed a tear