Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My message to normies and foids

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

Speaking minecraft enchanting table language

What is that, Serbo-Croatian?

incel trait : not speaking in gleech

Don't understand anything except for "Friezacel" but based

I didn’t know he was a slavcel

Don't understand anything except for "Friezacel" but based
Actually i do on second hearing as a polish speaking cel. You told foids and normies to eat your shit and die while calling them idiots. Funny how slav languages ressemble each other.

Last edited:
Actually i do on second hearing as a polish speaking cel. You told foids and normies to eat their shit and die while calling them idiots. Funny how slav languages ressemble each other.
I also understand a bit of Polish, but insane that you understood every word i said. Did you ever learn Russian ?

Nice, I'm 3/4 NW Euro & 1/4 SW Euro.

Oh really, that's interesting: I assume they were part of that diaspora?
NW = northwest ?

It wasnt diaspora. My ancestors are from Germany and later moved to Russia. Now most of them live in Germany again

I also understand a bit of Polish, but insane that you understood every word i said. Did you ever learn Russian ?
No i didn't but might as well try to learn some slav language seeing the facilities we have. It's like once you know one you know them all :feelshaha:

Well not exactly cause tbh i only understand the sentence when you say "eat my shit and die, idiots" cause it just so happens that the possesive pronoun "my" , the two verbs and the "idiot" and "shit" nouns are almost identical.

Last edited:
No i didn't but might as well try to learn some slav language seeing the facilities we have. It's like once you know one you know them all :feelshaha:

Well not exactly cause tbh i only understand the sentence when you say "eat my shit and die, idiots" cause it just so happens that the possesive pronoun "my" , the two verbs and the "idiot" noun are almost identical.
Based multilingualcel

Well not exactly cause tbh i only understand the sentence when you say "eat my shit and die, idiots" cause it just so happens that the possesive pronoun "my" , the two verbs and the "idiot" noun are almost identical.
First sentence: Hello guys, Friezacel here. I have some news for foids and normies

Couldn`t understand 50% of that but based anyway

First sentence: Hello guys, Friezacel here. I have some news for foids and normies
Just like with russian, ukrainian or other slavic languages it's a hit or miss from what i've seen, some parts of a sentence will be very similar while others will be completely different and quite unique. Well it's just like with latin or germanic languages, it's the same family, but to me this familiarity always seemed more pronounced in slavic languages for some reason.

For example i also speak french but no way i would understand 50% of an italian or spanish sentence from the get go even a short one.

Last edited:
Mogs me for Speaking 3 Languages instead of 2 ( Ger / EN )

RIP Homelandercel avi :feelsbadman:
I have brought it back
amazon fly GIF