Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Message to IT

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
You guys need to face the facts-what "normal" people spend time obsessing over a niche community of depressed, permanent rotter virgins?

If your lives were actually that good, you wouldn't spend time obsessing over us, cherrypicking ironic statements we make, and literally harassing, bullying, and mocking us for our very valid struggles.

If you guys actually wanted to "fight" misogyny, perceived threats to women, etc. you would be criticizing the Frat boys who rape foids(based tbh), treat them like trash, etc.

What about the guys(usually Chad & Tyrone, who are exempt for some reason)who beat their wives/GFs?

You guys are just communal narcissist, aka glorified bullies: You want to think of yourselves as "heroes" but you don't want to slay the dragon.

You just in reality, want to make yourselves feel more relevant than you are -which is quite high due to your inflated egos- by utilizing some "noble cause" to harass, bully, and mock guys who are only slightly lower than you on the social scale. Because as I stated, you guys aren't really that normal, nor are you happy with your lives.

And no, I don't give a shit about you saying "but I know a guy.." because it's always so awfully convenient everyone knows a guy who is a 5'2 Indian Janitor that slays.

My message to ITroons:
Join the 41%

stop acknowledging them. ur an idiot for writing that much in vain.

stop acknowledging them. ur an idiot for writing that much in vain.
I hardly give them attention, in fact this is the first thread I've ever written addressed to them.

In fact, it's more of just a general statement: Clearly they're losers, and obsess over us to fulfill communal narcissist tendencies.

I don't wanna to stoop so low where my enemies in my life are a bunch of redditors

So I don't care about them

I hardly give them attention, in fact this is the first thread I've ever written addressed to them.
lemme rephrase. don't EVER acknowledge them.

I don't wanna to stoop so low where my enemies in my life are a bunch of redditors

So I don't care about them
They're not my enemies, I dont care for them at all.

I'm just making a statement here, which is facts.

IT users need to kill themselves irl

Top 10 posts IT won't touch

IT users need to kill themselves irl
Agreed, they should livestream it also if possible.

I'll bring the beers, you'd better cook some nice Aussie "BBQ" or whoever it's pronounced. :feelscomfy:

ITards will never understand their delusion even in their deathbed they will still be delusional cucks. Their lives are shit like ours but theirs maybe slightly better since they are ltn and foids of course, so they cope by bullying us and get cuck karma from it, in return continuing the cycle of IT degeneracy.

Yep. They are incels in denial or really low tier foids most of the time. They are bigger losers than us really since they need to bully other losers to boost themselves up. At least we have a community of bros on here who we get along well with and relate to. They don't have that, and just band together to be assholes towards us.

They are made up off Incels in denial, trannies & roasties. Not worth really giving so much attention to them.