Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My message to @HotDogCel

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
Akhi please wait for sometime, before you choose to rope. Israel is going to respond to iran in a few days/weeks and then, Israel will be destroyed, I want to celebrate that day with the brocels on the forum, so please don't go.

Akhi please wait for sometime, before you choose to rope. Israel is going to respond to iran in a few days/weeks and then, Israel will be destroyed, I want to celebrate that day with the brocels on the forum, so please don't go.
Hate on Israel

Don't rope because of Zionists.

But this is cope. Israel will not get destroyed by Iran. They have daddy USA providing them for everything. Sadly you sandniggers will keep getting blown up to pieces for a long time.

Israel needs to nuke the sands and finish this war already

Don't rope because of Zionists.

But this is cope. Israel will not get destroyed by Iran. They have daddy USA providing them for everything. Sadly you sandniggers will keep getting blown up to pieces for a long time.
Dont even care about the jews. Genetic inferiority was a thing before the jews, its not like they were the ones responsable for it.

Agree, Israel wont disappear. If Israel were to disappear first all of the sandniggers would be turned into ashs.