Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Mentally Ill Mother Has Been Sleeping 40+ Hours Already.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
She hasn't left my bedroom in over 2 days and refuses to wake up from bed, take her anti-psychotic medication, or even eat: yelling at me whenever I put the light on for even a second. She's going to be sent back to the psych ward again at this rate and only a few months have passed when she got released: this is why dealing with clinically mentally ill parents like my schizo mother is absolute hell, they seem to always get progressively worse! :feelsree:

I'm going to experience the hell of living in complete isolation once again because my father is always outside working: no friends, no family, absolutely no one there to be in my shit miserable life. :cryfeels::feelsrope::reeeeee:

Last edited:
brah, why she is like this, did chad left her or what :feelskek:
In all seriousness, may Allah help you brother, mines arent that bad, but still makes me want to move out asap

I'm really sorry. That's just terrible. :feelsbadman:

It's over. U have money maxx or ogre for you!

Just find a job, move out and stay the hell away from her

Man, and I thought I had it bad with my helicopter mother.

That sucks man, all the best to you.

ouch bro

but it aint true that you have no friends, thats what the forum is for. us degenerate outcasts gotta stick together

She hasn't left my bedroom in over 2 days and refuses to wake up from bed, take her anti-psychotic medication, or even eat: yelling at me whenever I put the light on for even a second. She's going to be sent back to the psych ward again at this rate and only a few months have passed when she got released: this is why dealing with clinically mentally ill parents like my schizo mother is absolute hell, they seem to always get progressively worse! :feelsree:

I'm going to experience the hell of living in complete isolation once again because my father is always outside working: no friends, no family, absolutely no one there to be in my shit miserable life. :cryfeels::feelsrope::reeeeee:
So how do you handle this mentaly and emotionaly? It must be hard on you? . Do you have siblings that help you?

So how do you handle this mentaly and emotionaly? It must be hard on you? . Do you have siblings that help you?
She is now taking appointments to see the doctors, but she still sleeps the entire day and is only awake in the very early morning.

Last edited:
no friends, no family, absolutely no one
Same and i like it that way at this point in time,i realized everybody is fake and they only care about themselves,nobody cares about you,they only care about what you can do for them,in terms of giving them money and shit like that.

Resonance:

Mother(Intellau) is narcoleptic and has PTSD/psychosis.

Spit in that dumb cunt's face. Fucking nasty old crone.

so what does your father do about it