Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mental health is getting worse everyday

PureImagination

PureImagination

the righteous
★★★★★
I feel left behind because all my friends have families/girlfriends or atleast a wild sexlife. I'm 23 years old and i'm still a khhv with a low paying slave job. I never felt more lonely and it's getting worse everyday.

I got to go on a night out with my friends friendgroup who are literally all aryan chads.

They refused to believe that I did martial arts
They refused to believe that I wasn't a virgin
(I lied to them)
They had to let me now that i'm fat and short and that they mog me into oblivion

my experience with them was a big proof that looks is everything that matters, the biggest dude of them all talked disrespectful to some foids on the phone and insulted them because he saw them drinking. We went to meet them anyways and immediatly after stepping inside all eyes were pointed at him, this bitch had a boyfriend and looked at him as if he was her oneitis despite talking shit to her on the phone.

I however seemed to be invisible to every foid we met that night. 2 hours into our night out i said bye and went home, sooner than expected.
I took the route through a big forest to get to home to be alone and clear my head of all the brutal blackpills i received that night, well it wasn't all that bad because i got to see some shooting stars but I still cried on my way back home

Same. Except for me I feel like I didn’t deserve this.

What’s khhv? Everyone’s using it now.

Same. Except for me I feel like I didn’t deserve this.

What’s khhv? Everyone’s using it now.
Kissless hugless handholdless virgin inkie

Cucked for hanging out with them and taking their disrespect

Cucked for hanging out with them and taking their disrespect
They didn't do that right away, I immediatly went home after realizing