Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mayowhore mother just screamed at me for nearly an hour because i have autism and is threatening to kick me out again

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i locked myself in my room and cried and punched myself in the head and face . i am certain that she heard me doing this.

about 10 minutes later she came to my room and knocked on the door. i thought she was going to apologize for upsetting me and speak to me like a human

but how dumb am i. all she did was hell at me for another half hour.

she started this all because she doesnt like my voice. i speak in autistic monotone and she says i "talk like a robot" and constantly makes fun of me for it

make no mistake, i am not joking when i say i want total mayowhore death. they are vermin to be eradicated.

now i will have to call in sick to work tomorrow so i dont risk having a breakdown at work and getting myself fired

Brutal. You can tell she wants you gone.

Shit that's brutal mang.

Do you have a dog? If not maybe buy one so that the knot will calm her down so she doesn't yell at you no more :feelsthink:

if she tells me shes kicking me out then it will be the end for me. i have nothing and nobody to fall back to. she knows this.

she said if i dont "man up" then i should get ready to pack my bags. but if it comes to that, there will be no packing of any bags.

i will grab my keys and get in my car. then i will drive out to the main road and crash head on into the first car i see as fast as possible. and my only prayer is that the other car will be full of mayowhores.

Brutal. What dog do you want to get?
miniature bull terrier. they remind me of myself because they are small and have an ugly head
Images   2024 07 09T164418548

if she tells me shes kicking me out then it will be the end for me. i have nothing and nobody to fall back to. she knows this.

she said if i dont "man up" then i should get ready to pack my bags. but if it comes to that, there will be no packing of any bags.

i will grab my keys and get in my car. then i will drive out to the main road and crash head on into the first car i see as fast as possible. and my only prayer is that the other car will be full of mayowhores.
Just live in your car like our Saint DBDR. You can get a second job or work overtime to avoid spending too much time in your car. And, if that's not an option for you then get a hotel room with WiFi you can rot in.

That is brutal mang, my condolences.

Middle-aged White women are by far the worst; Boomers & Gen-X foids are all scum who deserve to rot in hell should one exist.

If an Incel uprising ever does happen in Minecraft, we need to make sure our mothers answer: I resent my Gen-X, Alpinid-pheno, short-stature, inconsiderate , overly-emotional, mentally-ill, mother.

Older foids for sure lack the understanding of Autism, and are just worse in general-some of my """friends""" or acquaintances I've known over the years with younger mothers usually seemed better-off overall in life.

Anyways mang, stay with us here brocel.

Why won't she let you get a dog? That seems cruel especially for lonelycels like us.

They're muh queens!!!!
I just want all foids to die. In fact, I'm gonna make a thread soon about why I despise slutinas; worst rejections I've ever had.

Fuck mayowhores for their extreme hypergamy & bitchy behavior as they get older too.

Two of my foid cousins are extreme feminists & they're beyond insufferable- I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Two of my foid cousins are extreme feminists & they're beyond insufferable- I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade Are your sister also like this? Or are Slavic foids better?

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade Are your sister also like this? Or are Slavic foids better?
For the fifth billionth time, don't derail.

But no, as a collective, Slavwhores are far worse: I've known Americunt women of Slavic descent who were some of the most bitchy, insufferable, entitled, and mean whores I've ever had the misfortune of encountering in my twenty-two years on this forsaken rock we call a "home"

I don't know about those two users sisters, but no disrespect intended ofc-I was speaking about the general Slavwhore & diaspora population.

I just want all foids to die. In fact, I'm gonna make a thread soon about why I despise slutinas; worst rejections I've ever had.

Fuck mayowhores for their extreme hypergamy & bitchy behavior as they get older too.

Be sure to tag me in it brother :feelsYall:

Give me her adress so i can give her some incel cock to calm down trust

That is brutal mang, my condolences.

Middle-aged White women are by far the worst; Boomers & Gen-X foids are all scum who deserve to rot in hell should one exist.

If an Incel uprising ever does happen in Minecraft, we need to make sure our mothers answer: I resent my Gen-X, Alpinid-pheno, short-stature, inconsiderate , overly-emotional, mentally-ill, mother.

Older foids for sure lack the understanding of Autism, and are just worse in general-some of my """friends""" or acquaintances I've known over the years with younger mothers usually seemed better-off overall in life.

Anyways mang, stay with us here brocel.
Zoomer and millennial foids are still far worse from my experience tbh

Cumskins at the slightest inconvenience: I'll throw you out :feelsree:
Basically, muh whitey doesn't care about their children getting mauled by the outside world, it's all good for normies and Chad's but suicidal for incels, so parents of incels should know better but then they're parents which means they're retarded low iq normies

Zoomer and millennial foids are still far worse from my experience tbh
The previous generation of whores was not much better either, I'd even argue they did far more fucked up things, you don't hear about them simply cos there was no personalized queryable media where you could have actively looked for these

The previous generation of whores was not much better either, I'd even argue they did far more fucked up things, you don't hear about them simply cos there was no personalized queryable media where you could have actively looked for these
Older foids have been nicer to me then zoomer ones so im biased but my interactions with them were only limited in specfic environments such as school.

Older foids have been nicer to me then zoomer ones so im biased but my interactions with them were only limited in specfic environments such as school.
Now that they're old

Not much of a feminist, but very easy to trigger into being completely insufferable.

But no, as a collective, Slavwhores are far worse: I've known Americunt women of Slavic descent who were some of the most bitchy, insufferable, entitled, and mean whores I've ever had the misfortune of encountering in my twenty-two years on this forsaken rock we call a "home"
True.

make no mistake, i am not joking when i say i want total mayowhore death. they are vermin to be eradicated.

You should try to move out ASAP