Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mates have booked a hotel in Blackpool for us to get pissed for a few days. Look at the fucking name of the hotel!

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Ultimate kick in the teeth lol :feelskek::incel::forcedsmile::lul:

Last edited:
"Blackpool"
"St Chads"
:feelskek:

"St, Chads" Christ. I havent been to blackpool in years. enjoy, makes for a good weekend away.

LOL.

The universe is always fucking with us tbh

Apparently it's run by foids and they go around searching for Chads to fuck

This is funny because blackpill for mobilecels is often spell checked as Blackpool

LMAO.

This could be your chance. Tell the local girls you're staying at St Chad's. They'll turn wetter than a spastic's chin.

devastating blackpoolpill

"Blackpool"
"St Chads"
:feelskek:

The irony,

@outherebrothers - This story is seeming more like a larp, that coincidence is unreal, this reminds me of all those real life coincidences that took place when "bane posting" was a thing.

1427407133330.jpg

The irony,

@outherebrothers - This story is seeming more like a larp, that coincidence is unreal, this reminds me of all those real life coincidences that took place when "bane posting" was a thing.

1427407133330.jpg
I wish it was a larp bro, I've already paid money for the lodgings so unless I wanna sleep in the car I will be staying in St. Chads.

It’s truly over, there’s no escaping inceldom