Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My manlet friend trying to fit in

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have this manlet friend he goes to university and never had girlfriend. He is manlet and also bad looking so no way him to get a girlfriend. but he's coping too hard its on unbeliviable levels JFL he is posting his pics on instagram with weird ass filters,he also dress well (just dress well bro) but only men like his pics on social media.

I cringe everytime I see him trying to fit in society,he is cool guy I don't want to hurt him but he is fucking bluepilled
and he is also framecel
also,I remember him making fake accounts on social media and sending message to himself,pretended like he has girlfriend

I remember him making fake accounts on social media and sending message to himself,pretended like he has girlfriend
If it's that over for him, why would he even use social media? JFL

I think he might have overdosed on bluepills.

If it's that over for him, why would he even use social media? JFL

I think he might have overdosed on bluepills.
He surely overdosed on bluepills and it make me more cringe

how tall is he

You should drop subtle blackpills when speaking with him. Not all at once - you don't want him to overdose - but enough to gradually wake him up to reality.

I don't get how unpopular people have social media accounts. Social media must be suifuel. Thank god I dodged this whole trend

What's with these garbled sentences, very low quality post.

how tall is he

He is like 1.60

Filters make photos look worse so that won’t help at all. :/ You should blackpill your friend.

I have this manlet friend he goes to university and never had girlfriend. He is manlet and also bad looking so no way him to get a girlfriend. but he's coping too hard its on unbeliviable levels JFL he is posting his pics on instagram with weird ass filters,he also dress well (just dress well bro) but only men like his pics on social media.

I cringe everytime I see him trying to fit in society,he is cool guy I don't want to hurt him but he is fucking bluepilled
and he is also framecel
also,I remember him making fake accounts on social media and sending message to himself,pretended like he has girlfriend

Slap his face op to knock him out of it & refer him here.

send him the link to this site

man you should blackpill him he doesnt deserve to waste his money and time on foids who will never give him anything in return except false hope

Try to blackpill him.

I remember him making fake accounts on social media and sending message to himself,pretended like he has girlfriend
That's sad.

Reminds of me of myself in middle school. I kept trying to fit in so hard with the popular kids and be noticed by girls. Wore the same clothes they wore, would sit at their tables and be ignored than jizz in my pants when they would speak one word to me. I probably wouldve licked the bottom of their boot if they told me to. I cringe so hard thinking back to those days.

Just imagine he had a normal life till puberty how cruel is that? :feelsbadman:

It’s a shame he’ll have to experience the worst of the worst before he wakes up.

Help him out.