Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My manlet classmate is hard coping and its hard to watch

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
My classmate (5ft7) started saying that height doesnt actually matter to girls. He started going to the gym thinking that being ripped is going to get him a girlfriend. His face is like a 4/10 and has a high soy voice. I dont know how to tell him that he is retarded and that he is wasting his time because he is bluepilled af:feelsrope::feelsrope:

My best friend in HS was 5'7 and a slayer. Had like 10 girlfriends during the time I knew him. He was a confidencemaxxed Spanishcel.

My best friend in HS was 5'7 and a slayer. Had like 10 girlfriends during the time I knew him. He was a confidencemaxxed Spanishcel.
Unfortunately for my classmate, our countrys average male height is 5ft11

being NT and sociable is the key to not becoming an incel

Don't worry, he'll also be an incel soon.

Yea he’ll just end up looking like the micheline man at best

It’s always so sad when non initiated incels try and fail. :feelsbadman: So much cope yet no light at the end of the tunnel

It’s always so sad when non initiated incels try and fail. :feelsbadman: So much cope yet no light at the end of the tunnel
:blackpill:Has to hit some harder than others, unfortunately

Meh, he could have good bone structure under all that fat. At least he’ll know if it’s truly over or not. :feelsUgh:

Be nice to blue pilled incels. If they ever go ER they will remember you as one of the good guys and leave you alone.

"You are always good to me incel-kun"

Based on the description he clearly belongs here

Spanish ppl have +3 in other countries. Idk why but girls like them

there is no point in even getting out of bed as a short male

ungrateful tallcels have no fucking idea how lucky they are

My classmate (5ft7) started saying that height doesnt actually matter to girls. He started going to the gym thinking that being ripped is going to get him a girlfriend. His face is like a 4/10 and has a high soy voice. I dont know how to tell him that he is retarded and that he is wasting his time because he is bluepilled af:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Let him try.