Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My manager might be having an affair with an early 20s foid.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
My manager is like 50 or 60 but he is tall as fuck, probably 6’5”. I know he has an adult son so is probably married.

He constantly hangs around a foid graduate (a graduate is someone in a rotation program straight out of uni). She comes and sits next to him even though she’s not in our team, they constantly message on Microsoft Teams and they hang out during lunch time and after work.

The foid isn’t particularly attractive. It’s a curry foid who is a little overweight but she wears a ton of makeup.

Tagged it as suifuel because it mogs my experiences to oblivion.

Brutal, of course he's that tall. Heightpill strikes again.

Lets hope they don't procreate.

Don't worry she's just climbing the career ladder as usual

My manager is like 50 or 60 but he is tall as fuck, probably 6’5”. I know he has an adult son so is probably married.

He constantly hangs around a foid graduate (a graduate is someone in a rotation program straight out of uni). She comes and sits next to him even though she’s not in our team, they constantly message on Microsoft Teams and they hang out during lunch time and after work.

The foid isn’t particularly attractive. It’s a curry foid who is a little overweight but she wears a ton of makeup.

Is the manager white? Australian white dude?

fucker should be decapitated

Yes, Australian whitey
I've seen it a hundred times. Especially in America. Indian foids (not even that good looking) rejecting Indians like us and going for low tier white low IQ simpCuck. And the worst part is, if they succeed in getting white bf or husband their behavior becomes so much more retarded.

Is he Chad? Or ugly ?

Need that daddys Money ofc ofc

I've seen it a hundred times. Especially in America. Indian foids (not even that good looking) rejecting Indians like us and going for low tier white low IQ simpCuck. And the worst part is, if they succeed in getting white bf or husband their behavior becomes so much more retarded.
He is old as fuck though, definitely not a marriage prospect.
Is he Chad? Or ugly ?
He probably was a Chad when he was younger. He looks like a tall thin Santa Claus now since he also has a beard

jfl height pill mogger boomer. fuck being manlet

Noodle and curry women are the worst and have to be exterminated pronto.

He is old as fuck though, definitely not a marriage prospect.
Doesn't matter. Maybe not marriage but definitely sex having. And if the younger curry food is loser enough, she'll take the older white guy anyway. I knew guys who are in their 40's and 50's that take 25 year olds to bed. Now they must be in their 60s & 70s and I am sure they are still having sex. But I'm also sure a few of their lives blew up in their faces also hehe.
He probably was a Chad when he was younger. He looks like a tall thin Santa Claus now since he also has a beard
A tall thin Santa Clause. Wtf? So basically.... Gandolf? Lmao

They fuck after work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back