Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My man FREECel “escaped” inceldom and joined IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20181227 235751 Reddit

He was never incel... unless he had incest
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

these are the worst kinds of "incels", the ones that get a GF then decide now they have normie acceptance they join subs to bully incels.

if I ever ascended I wouldn't go then bully other incels cause I know what it's like to be one

these are the worst kinds of "incels", the ones that get a GF then decide now they have normie acceptance they join subs to bully incels.

if I ever ascended I wouldn't go then bully other incels cause I know what it's like to be one
Same if i ever ascend i would never forget what incels go and will always go through. As i said he finally gets pussy every 20 years and thinks he is big shit lul

/r/incelswithouthate

more like /r/incelswithoutballs

yes i went there

I'd rather they turncoat and betray us than stick around and rub our noses in it like certain bottomfeeding fishmen that have been known to lurk here.

Another richcel or statuscel who got shown interest by a women and think they've became a Giga Chad.

I wish I was former incel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like this response and I’m on the same page. Fuck them tbh

He is a redditfag what did you expected

There's plenty of people here who have been in relationships, had intimate experiences but because they're going through a rough patch or can't take rejection, they come here to vent there anger - because that's what this community allows.

Borderline Chad's on here who just get entertainment from being able to shitpost and hate. Once the get bored, they leave until they're back with a new alt.

There's plenty of people here who have been in relationships, had intimate experiences but because they're going through a rough patch or can't take rejection, they come here to vent there anger - because that's what this community allows.

Borderline Chad's on here who just get entertainment from being able to shitpost and hate. Once the get bored, they leave until they're back with a new alt.
Agreed