Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My male-only day job vs. My mixed night job

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I have two jobs, a day job where everyone in my department is a male, and then I have my night job where foids are in my department.

I purposely chose to work in a department with no foids in it for my day job. So far, the results of this experiment have been very enlightening.

Males get along incredibly smooth at work, no matter what race or social class the male belongs to. Working for our Jewish masters is all that matters to males while at work.

Foids on the other hand, ruin everything out of boredom. If a male is ugly, short, or any other type of mutant - he will be targeted and bullied by foids.

Males will get disciplined and fired if they bully others at work. Foids spew evil and are worshipped no matter how disgusting they are.

Lastly, I can confirm that once a foid hits menopause, she stops having her period since she bled out all of her eggs, she is an old bitch who a male should never be around, much less work around.

I have two jobs, a day job where everyone in my department is a male, and then I have my night job where foids are in my department.

I purposely chose to work in a department with no foids in it for my day job. So far, the results of this experiment have been very enlightening.

Males get along incredibly smooth at work, no matter what race or social class the male belongs to. Working for our Jewish masters is all that matters to males while at work.

Foids on the other hand, ruin everything out of boredom. If a male is ugly, short, or any other type of mutant - he will be targeted and bullied by foids.

Males will get disciplined and fired if they bully others at work. Foids spew evil and are worshipped no matter how disgusting they are.

Lastly, I can confirm that once a foid hits menopause, she stops having her period since she bled out all of her eggs, she is an old bitch who a male should never be around, much less work around.
Brutal foidpill.

Brutal jobpill, can't imagine having a job

Are these jobs connected somehow? As in are they part of the same company or in the same sort of "field" I guess you could say.

Brutal jobpill, can't imagine having a job
Working is stress which ages you. It only isn't stress if you enjoy it like if you are a youtuber for example

Foids never mature or leave highschool, they bring it everywhere they go.

Working is stress which ages you. It only isn't stress if you enjoy it like if you are a youtuber for example
Sounds dreadful

Life is very depressing for ugly American males, we just wageslave for our Jewish masters.
Things aren't too different here in East Asia, I live in a highly westernised area so it's not going to be better.