Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My majority black and Latino neighborhood in NYC is being gentrified by guess who...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
White liberals roaming the streets and setting up iHops and Starbucks and shutting down bodegas in the name of “culture”. JFL.

the original inhabitant working class european americans displaced by black/hispanic migration (my family included), their hearts are bleeding for you. Lol @ being a dirt farmer peasant loser unable to realize you have no actual power and are the effective property of rich elites. NY is their backyard, they just tolerate your presence, none of us are safe

They replaced us and they'll replace you too

the original inhabitant working class european americans displaced by black/hispanic migration (my family included), their hearts are bleeding for you. Lol @ being a dirt farmer peasant loser unable to realize you have no actual power and are the effective property of rich elites. NY is their backyard, they just tolerate your presence, none of us are safe

You would think that it’s “Republicans”, but nope, white liberals are the ones who have been fucking us sideways for decades. Back in the 70’s and all the way up til now, my grandpa legally wasn’t allowed in my dad’s apartment because that was an unspoken rule on Section 8, and if officers did a sweep and found my grandpa there, everybody would’ve been kicked out onto the street.

Meanwhile their white gfs are getting fucked by the tyrones

You would think that it’s “Republicans”, but nope, white liberals are the ones who have been fucking us sideways for decades. Back in the 70’s and all the way up til now, my grandpa legally wasn’t allowed in my dad’s apartment because that was an unspoken rule on Section 8, and if officers did a sweep and found my grandpa there, everybody would’ve been kicked out onto the street.
the other funny thing is how it was managed that NYC blacks and hispanics would come to see each other as connected peoples with mutual interests, meanwhile they're competing for the same jobs, the same housing, the same public services, and black ppl dont like it when they cant understand the language their coworkers are speaking either

I lived in the Bronx in 1960's.

But most of my knife fights were upstate.

Don't you mean (((culture)))?

The Mezitos are not your friends. They are your (meaning Black people in general) replacements.

I really hate jew york!

Escape if you can! I did, even when dirt poor! Anywhere else - Except California - is better!

They replaced us and they'll replace you too
i get this. not even mad tbh. starbuxx white soys and white liberal arts women are showing up at my local train station more and more in my neighborhood even though it’s not a major stop on the express

When whitoids become less than 40% or so of the US population and you decide to go Zimbabwe mode on them, can you please get rid of these ones first?

i get this. not even mad tbh. starbuxx white soys and white liberal arts women are showing up at my local train station more and more in my neighborhood even though it’s not a major stop on the express
African american identity will ironically, despite increasingly popular appeals to "wokeness" or whatever, ultimately disappear over the course of the 21st century, as it becomes indistinguishable from consumerist, social media "hip hop culture." Even the curry and rice kids are saying "nigga" these days, on the west coast anyway

Not to mention the propensity of those AAs who maneuver themselves into economically ascendant positions to marry non-black

Last edited:
African american identity will ironically, despite increasingly popular appeals to "wokeness" or whatever, ultimately disappear over the course of the 21st century, as it becomes indistinguishable from consumerist, social media "hip hop culture." Even the curry and rice kids are saying "nigga" these days, on the west coast anyway

Not to mention the propensity of those AAs who maneuver themselves into economically ascendant positions to marry non-black
muh dominant genes! fuck
woke black bitches like white men anyways

I really hate jew york!

Escape if you can! I did, even when dirt poor! Anywhere else - Except California - is better!
It really is hell on Earth, I've lived there prior, I now live in a pretty much equally shitty north eastern city.

They aren't moving in the name of gentrification, they're just too poor to live in a nicer neighborhood.

Yes.

Next you will start to see locally grown produce and farmers markets everywhere.

We wuz colonized end shiet

they arent many mezitos that I’ve seen in my neighborhood tbh
Well. That's nice anyway. You're the lucky one!
Yes.

Next you will start to see locally grown produce and farmers markets everywhere.
Hahahahahaha! Not if them (((White))) "people" are jews! E
If so, there might be (((farmers markets))), with "organic" labeled toxic stuff from China!