Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My major is boring as fuck and is full of incels

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I want to be a history teacher specifically involving U.S history. The only people that care about history are boomers and social outcasts. Legit never met a girl that gave a fuck about history. Chad slept through his high school history class. Fuck I’m pathetic.

Jfl I'm in the same boat as you but I have no intentions of becoming a teacher.

should've gone into STEM

Being a teacher as an incel? Working in a school and getting mogged by kids daily while you are wageslaving the rest of your life to teach them how to be NT functioning humans sucks.

Incel teacher = Instant rope

Jfl I'm in the same boat as you but I have no intentions of becoming a teacher.
What do you want to do then? It’s very hard to get jobs other then teaching with a history degree. Other occupations are already filled and the people that have those jobs will die before they give them up and let others in.

Being a teacher as an incel? Working in a school and getting mogged by kids daily while you are wageslaving the rest of your life to teach them how to be NT functioning humans sucks.

Incel teacher = Instant rope

history is gigacucked because they make you learn what they wan't you to learn. Bet they dont tell you about the jewish slave ships or the fact that the confederacy was right and that the civil war was about states rights and not fuckin niggers. Bet they teach u about how MLK was some black man when in reality he was an alien from galactica-9 meant to disrupt the world and destroy it.

What do you want to do then? It’s very hard to get jobs other then teaching with a history degree. Other occupations are already filled and the people that have those jobs will die before they give them up and let others in.
Not sure man.

What are all the Chad majors? Business?

history is gigacucked because they make you learn what they wan't you to learn. Bet they dont tell you about the jewish slave ships or the fact that the confederacy was right and that the civil war was about states rights and not fuckin niggers. Bet they teach u about how MLK was some black man when in reality he was an alien from galactica-9 meant to disrupt the world and destroy it.
View attachment 240172

kek

View attachment 240172
Insanely high IQ i’m glad you run the news tbh

Go to lawschool. My father was a history major then went to law school at Stanford ( :feelsrope:), and is now making 450k+ a year.

Go to lawschool. My father was a history major then went to law school at Stanford ( :feelsrope:), and is now making 450k+ a year.
That's assuming he'd be high IQ enough for graduate school though. I'm a Bio major (full of foids) and too low IQ for medical school so I'm just "stuck" with the major. No idea wtf to do after graduation.

I wanted to do that but I’m not sadistic enough to be an attorney. Plus that is a big lookist proffesion

That's assuming he'd be high IQ enough for graduate school though. I'm a Bio major (full of foids) and too low IQ for medical school so I'm just "stuck" with the major. No idea wtf to do after graduation.
Lmao that's hilarious. Is bio hard? I'm choosing between engineering (incel), bio (normie), or Finance (Chad) for college. I don't know what to pick yet.
I wanted to do that but I’m not sadistic enough to be an attorney. Plus that is a big lookist proffesion
My father was working 80+ hours at his first job in a lawfirm. So unless you want to rot in an office building you probaly shouldn't go to lawschool.

Lmao that's hilarious. Is bio hard? I'm choosing between engineering (incel), bio (normie), or Finance (Chad) for college. I don't know what to pick yet.

My father was working 80+ hours at his first job in a lawfirm. So unless you want to rot in an office building you probaly shouldn't go to lawschool.

If you don't have specific interests than pick one with better future and more pay/ less working hours

It really depends on what courses you'd be taking and the professor. It does take actual effort though. You need to be somewhat interested or you lack any motivation to do it. For most schools you need an ecology course, an organismal, and some sort of anatomy/physiology course. They required Genetics which is the very basic introductory to cellular processes, dna encoding etc. Absolutely hated it but passed by an average margin (C). I LOVED evolution (A), it was the first bio class I took that was purely conceptual, with no lab/cellular portion. The professor was engaging and we had some pretty interesting discussions on female choosiness, mate choice, and hypergamy (Incels eat up that shit lol). I took a plant physiology course that was fairly simple. Made a B and it was somewhat straight forward (label the parts, know what goes to where basically).

I took Chem as well (you need a few semesters for the major). It was damn near impossible and the courses I took were the hardest I've ever had to study in my college career and I only got by with Bs while most of the class failed. Chem is impossible for a normie(imo), Bio is manageable and takes slightly more effort than the "GPA booster" courses. Taking sciences (from my xp) makes Humanities seem easier.

Long story short. Ask around and talk to upperclassmen in the major (not just the nerds) but the normies in the major to see which professors and courses are damn near impossible (avoid like the plague) and which ones you can get by with C+s and Bs. I've been using this method of avoiding the "harder" courses and professors that grade like cunts and it's been working for my gpa so far.

Last edited:
I got the political science major but it's pretty useless if you don't engage in research, which is something i think i'm not cut to, even if i give up the quantitative approach. Might rope because of this.

Tell me about it, I'm majoring on pure mathematics, lmao

It's really over when you realize that none of the places you go to even have foids present.