Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My main source of dopamine is getting notifications from the .co

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Pretty much everything else is too inconsistent. I have near zero social interactions IRL. People avoid me because I’m unattractive.

Yes, it's like a drug

alerts were very good in the beginning but now I don't feel anything when I get one

Pretty much everything else is too inconsistent. I have near zero social interactions IRL. People avoid me because I’m unattractive.
Brutal

oh yea that's the stuff :feelsohh:
post loads of dumb fucking comments then leave the pc for a few minutes
return back and see that fucking double digit number and just :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: dopamine rush

This is life. I consider this my home

tfw nobody but a bunch of internet incels will ever blow up your notifications :feelsbadman:

Hey wats up

(Lifeuel) i got 8 notifications in the morning
I’m a famouscel now:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Notifications are huge lifefuel

good luck in your fight against autism.

Here have a dopamine top up, on me.

Same. The closest we'll ever get to notifs from social media.

It definitely affects me but a lot of the time I forget about it and then fall back into it