Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My main cope is getting high or drunk.

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Do you see?
Everyday I get intoxicated off my disability money or my mom enabling me. And before this makes me seem like a normie I don’t have any drug connections really I only get intoxicated off of what I can get at the gas station and liquor store within walking distance. It’s a pretty pathetic life. It’s impossible for me to get sober with my alcoholic mother. I even went to rehab last May / June in 2023 and my first day back within like an hour she was willing to take me to buy a pint of vodka.

I would so much rather just be sober working a job with a loving girlfriend and neurotypical natural sources of dopamine.

Most sober is. user

Everyday I get intoxicated off my disability money or my mom enabling me. And before this makes me seem like a normie I don’t have any drug connections really I only get intoxicated off of what I can get at the gas station and liquor store within walking distance. It’s a pretty pathetic life. It’s impossible for me to get sober with my alcoholic mother. I even went to rehab last May / June in 2023 and my first day back within like an hour she was willing to take me to buy a pint of vodka.

I would so much rather just be sober working a job with a loving girlfriend and neurotypical natural sources of dopamine.
Jokes aside that sounds really rough brocel. I hope you can find the strength to leave it all behind one day.

Most sober is. user
It seems like there a lot of spergs who don’t need to get fucked up cause they have video games and anime and other good copes. That’s my problem I’m so depressed that I have no hobbies or interests. Lost interest in my old ones. So getting drunk and high filled the void I guess.

so sorry for you mang.

It seems like there a lot of spergs who don’t need to get fucked up cause they have video games and anime and other good copes. That’s my problem I’m so depressed that I have no hobbies or interests. Lost interest in my old ones. So getting drunk and high filled the void I guess.
I'm the same way. I can't stand playing video games anymore, and doing anything other then doom scrolling and drinking brings me deep seated misery.

my disability money

I get exotic tripleAAA dank for cheap. Legal stores all over not far from me.

IMG 4939
IMG 4940