Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My LTN friend ascended

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
-
I don't even know how it happened, today I was texting with him about something and he said ''oh my gf hates that''. For the record, he's slightly above average height, half-white half shitskin, and AFAIK middle class income. Of course I wtf'd and asked him if he was joking (We discussed blackpill-esque stuff before and he had basically concluded it was over for him). He said no and showed a picture of them together. I wanted to ask if they fucked yet or not but I didn't wanna seem weird so I didn't. But honestly, despite the fact that he's a LTN, about 4/10, not a truecel; his ascension is lifefuel to me, like there's a small sliver of hope. I don't know man. But all I know is that I lost my last friend with which I can discuss inceldom with. I'm the only KHHV I know irl left.

I hate when normies humble brag about having a wife or girlfriend as if anybody cares

Would be suifuel for me

another friend haver

seeing even your low-tier friends walking away in the sunset
his arm around his gf
you're the only one left and night sets in

hes getting cucked right now

I lost my last friend with which I can discuss inceldom with
:feelskek::feelskek:
i truly don't understand friendhavers
nigga if u scared of being alone then go full time in being a failed normie and try to ascend that way (like your friend)

:feelskek::feelskek:
i truly don't understand friendhavers
nigga if u scared of being alone then go full time in being a failed normie and try to ascend that way (like your friend)
Nigga, I'm a subhuman.

his ascension is lifefuel to me
It’s just another normie going through his normie life, surpassing normie milestones, how is it supposed to be lifefuel exactly? I don’t understand.

It’s just another normie going through his normie life, surpassing normie milestones, how is it supposed to be lifefuel exactly? I don’t understand.
He's sub5

4/10 and above average height and you're surprised why he ascended

yup sub5 is actually below LTN, the 5 is a bit misleading
+ I don’t believe anyone (even the users on here) when they talk about supposed “ugly” men ascending. Not once do I think these guys are ACTUALLY ugly.

Obviously, not saying it’s impossible for trucels to ascend, but it is substantially harder. So much so that you end up wondering if it’s ever worth it.

Did he put penis in vagina?

The girl he ascended with is above average though
Some possibilities :

- JBF (Just be first)

- He's way taller than her and she heavily prioritises height as a trait so she was fine with it

- Since he's a normie as his above average height drags up his LTN to MTN he could get a girl a bit above his level, people usually get a partner +-1 score of theirs *if you are at least normie that is, I know the exception is there for sub5s where even ugly foids (our looksmatches) don't want to touch us

+ I don’t believe anyone (even the users on here) when they talk about supposed “ugly” men ascending. Not once do I think these guys are ACTUALLY ugly.

Obviously, not saying it’s impossible for trucels to ascend, but it is substantially harder. So much so that you end up wondering if it’s ever worth it.
Those 'ugly' guys are rarely ugly.

Just be your friend theory

A 4/10 tall white passing man has more SMV than a 6/10 average height ethnic

Mogs me for havings friends

I hate when normies humble brag about having a wife or girlfriend as if anybody cares
Same. It's always out of nowhere that they say this.

seeing even your low-tier friends walking away in the sunset
his arm around his gf
you're the only one left and night sets in
if he is really LTN then his ascension won't get him much. He is walking into the hell that is betabux marriage.

at this point I have become numb, destroyer of feeling
IMG 1500

If your friend leaves you for a foid who'll dump him you'll see his true colors so be vigilant

I don't even know how it happened, today I was texting with him about something and he said ''oh my gf hates that''. For the record, he's slightly above average height, half-white half shitskin, and AFAIK middle class income. Of course I wtf'd and asked him if he was joking (We discussed blackpill-esque stuff before and he had basically concluded it was over for him). He said no and showed a picture of them together. I wanted to ask if they fucked yet or not but I didn't wanna seem weird so I didn't. But honestly, despite the fact that he's a LTN, about 4/10, not a truecel; his ascension is lifefuel to me, like there's a small sliver of hope. I don't know man. But all I know is that I lost my last friend with which I can discuss inceldom with. I'm the only KHHV I know irl left.
I just made a post about this. My white manlet friend got a fat land whale gf and just betrayed and abandoned me for her even tho we’ve known each other for 11 yrs. Everyone I know is getting gfs and moving out with them while l’m left sitting here wondering how I am wasting my youth.

how old is he?
Tru gf or betabux?