Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My lower third is my death sentence

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
I was at the gym and filmed myself from the side to check my squat form and it was the biggest mistake ever.
I knew my lower third was bad BUT NOT THIS BAD. It completely ruined my mood and i left the gym shortly after.
Looking in the mirror i thought i looked fine but filming yourself is a whole other experience do NOT ever do it except when you need ropefuel.

I have so many death sentences that idk how I’ll die

I had literally the same happen to me. Filmed myself while squatting once to check if my form was OK and I got punched in the soul by seeing my severely recessed subhuman chin.

It's uncanny how similar our experiences are JFL.

I had literally the same happen to me. Filmed myself while squatting once to check if my form was OK and I got punched in the soul by seeing my severely recessed subhuman chin.

It's uncanny how similar our experiences are JFL.
My issue is that I that they way I move on camera is weird, It's hard to explain. I look autistic.

Fakecel trait: going to gym

Why do you spend money and time for the gym? Safe your money for jaw surgery

Last edited:
Cant relate. My shitty recessed lower third fight hard with my subhuman eye area and carricature assymetry to see who can fuck my looks into the ground the most.

i noticed this too, i couldn't believe how inbred i looked

This is why I plan to grow a beard, or stubble at the very least when I’m old enough

I was at the gym and filmed myself from the side to check my squat form and it was the biggest mistake ever.
I knew my lower third was bad BUT NOT THIS BAD. It completely ruined my mood and i left the gym shortly after.
Looking in the mirror i thought i looked fine but filming yourself is a whole other experience do NOT ever do it except when you need ropefuel.
Over

My whole face is my death sentence.:feelsUgh:

height is my biggest curse

My issue is that I that they way I move on camera is weird, It's hard to explain. I look autistic.
Same here. Incel trait ngl