Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My lower third feels disgusting

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Whenever I touch my chin, it literally feels like soft bone or cartilage and the sensation of it feels gross that it gives me goosebumps.

I've seen it, it is disgusting. but you already got laid so i don't know why you're here

Stop being insecure, faggot

I suggest leaving the incelsphere so u can ascend in life

Ur chin is normie tier, eye more than makes up for it

hehe xd said:
Stop being insecure, faggot

I suggest leaving the incelsphere so u can ascend in life

Ur chin is normie tier, eye more than makes up for it

fpuPywO_d.jpg

It's subhuman tier tbh. Atleast OP can ascend 2 points at least with jaw and chin implants

Get jaw sergury to fully ascend

TheVman said:
I've seen it, it is disgusting. but you already got laid so i don't know why you're here

_incelinside said:
fpuPywO_d.jpg

It's subhuman tier tbh. Atleast OP can ascend 2 points at least with jaw and chin implants

He said he was retruding his mandible intentionally, so it doesn’t really look THIS bad.

_incelinside said:
fpuPywO_d.jpg

because of the nose negative halo, if he posts a new profile pic it will just look normie at worst, also lack of facial hair (muh arab)

I have the opposite, my chin is so large I look like a witch, it's definitely not in the good masculine way

TheVman said:

What?!?! I thought he was joking.

Please tell me what he said happened. God damn. That nose job really did its trick, huh.

CopingGymcel said:

Please tell me what he said happened. God damn. That nose job really did its trick, huh.

Yes he got laid but he said he still feels empty because it's not high school romance. So I guess he kept it on the down low since he said it's not want he wanted

DeadInside said:
I have the opposite, my chin is so large I look like a witch, it's definitely not in the good masculine way

he got laid with a victoria secret's model but he didn't like it 'cause he thinks he deserves more lmao

throwaway-cel said:
DeadInside said:
he got laid with a victoria secret's model but he didn't like it 'cause he thinks he deserves more lmao
wow, what a fakecel cunt

mine is recessed lol and my dads is almost god tier

Tellem--T said:
Yes he got laid but he said he still feels empty because it's not high school romance. So I guess he kept it on the down low since he said it's not want he wanted
High school romance is BS its a lot easier to get a gf in HS than after you've finished university. He needs to stop watching Disney movies.

Tellem--T said:

Now he's gone further down the rabbit hole, as a former incel he will never be happy until he locks down his dream foid. And even then the pain of a 1000 incels will flow through the cracks of his new self, it will always remain.

CopingGymcel said:

He is probably lying it was a thread about the fact that he did not ascend but still got laid. And that its not the same thing.

He propably has still a swolen nose.. lmfao

Incel_Dikshit said:
CopingGymcel said:
Please tell me what he said happened. God damn. That nose job really did its trick, huh.
He is probably lying it was a thread about the fact that he did not ascend but still got laid. And that its not the same thing.
He propably has still a swolen nose.. lmfao
I’m not lying about anything. My nose was swollen few days after the doctor took off my nasal splints and the swelling is pretty much down ATM. The tip is slightly swollen but not noticeably at all. Swelling has much to do with the disturbtion of the nerves and the performance of the doctor rather than whatever you think it is. Don’t believe me? Look up “1 week after rhinoplasty” on google images.

I did get laid, but I won’t go on about the details as I already had my posting privileges suspended due to bragging.

CopingGymcel said:

LOL, and people here still think that nose surgery doesnt make much of a difference, JUST LOL @ that cope.

OP stop complaining like the bitch you are, you mog us all to oblivion. You've escaped inceldom.

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m not lying about anything. My nose was swollen few days after the doctor took off my nasal splints and the swelling is pretty much down ATM. The tip is slightly swollen but not noticeably at all. Swelling has much to do with the disturbtion of the nerves and the performance of the doctor rather than whatever you think it is. Don’t believe me? Look up “1 week after rhinoplasty” on google images.

I did get laid, but I won’t go on about the details as I already had my posting privileges suspended due to bragging.

That is so fucked up. We should encourage people to tell about their stories about escaping inceldom. I can understand some guy bragging about his 15 girlfriends, but finally getting laid and telling about it, that's hardly bragging.

I am glad you got laid. Nice to see that someone ascended  :) Imagine what you can do when you fix your lower third.

Do you think your new nose helped you get laid? PM me about the details btw. I am really curious about how it came to be. It would help for my own situation, too, to see how a former incel lost his virginity. Fuck those guys calling you a fakecel now just because you finally managed to get laid. You're still more than welcome here.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
That is so fucked up. We should encourage people to tell about their stories about escaping inceldom. I can understand some guy bragging about his 15 girlfriends, but finally getting laid and telling about it, that's hardly bragging.
I am glad you got laid. Nice to see that someone ascended :) Imagine what you can do when you fix your lower third.
Do you think your new nose helped you get laid? PM me about the details btw. I am really curious about how it came to be. It would help for my own situation, too, to see how a former incel lost his virginity. Fuck those guys calling you a fakecel now just because you finally managed to get laid. You're still more than welcome here.
I myself don’t want to talk about it as I completely oppose bragging and me going in detail about how i’ve lostmy virginity would make me a hypocrite which is why i’m keeping it on the low.

I’ll clear my PMs, if you have anus questions, just ask me. There has been so many users spreading misinformation and lies about me on Lookism and this forum so asking me would be the best.

OP is extremely lucky because he has a great eye area. As long as you have a good eye are there is still hope because everything else is fixable with surgery.

Getlooksordie said:
OP is extremely lucky because he has a great eye area. As long as you have a good eye are there is still hope because everything else is fixable with surgery.

Pretty much, attractiveness is mostly having a good eye area, OP has a good eye area. I don't think it's the best eye area ever, but it's good nonetheless. Apparently he's got it from his dad. Which makes me wonder: does his Arab dad have blue eyes as well, or is it something he inherited from his mom?

Jaw surgery more like jew surgery

Light-skinned brown got laid.

Other ethnics can't cope with "not white."

You've already ascended, so why are you still here?