Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My lower face is horrifying

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
It looks like it would belong to the basement dwelling boogeyman parents warn their children about online jfl
B1DFDE44 B0B5 418B B6DA 94ADBD0DDE08

Ugly man should be allowed to wear masks in public.

my acne scars look 10x worse

did you get the surgery yet or did corona push it back
corona pushed it back I told you. I have to wait until the place reopens to schedule it

corona pushed it back I told you. I have to wait until the place reopens to schedule it
you’re also burgercel right? maybe pray you live in one of those states where shit wants to open up like Montana I guess

you’re also burgercel right? maybe pray you live in one of those states where shit wants to open up like Montana I guess
I hope shit opens up soon tbh

are you a burgercel?

Jfl lose weight you're fat. It'll still look bad but won't look as bad
I hope shit opens up soon tbh

are you a burgercel?
States that open up soon will just get three times worse immediately after and their quarantine will end up twice longer than everyone else.

Kinda looks like mine except for the neckbeard and a bit more fat

Well I too have a babyface but probably not to that extent.

My whole face is pretty bad. My eye area might be closer to normal but it's still not great.

brutal, my chin is also pretty weak and pointy

My eye area is worse so I actually look slightly worse with the corona mask I wear whenever I buy alcohol.

My midface is death tier, if you want we can find someone with the most horrendous upper third and fuse our faces into an abmoniation

Looks like mine, but I'm not man enough to show my face clean shaven so I hide it with my beard...never began.

Brutal chin tbh

My midface is death tier, if you want we can find someone with the most horrendous upper third and fuse our faces into an abmoniation
JFL that sounds like we’d make the head of Dr.Incelstiens monster

do you have buck teeth and/or overbite , fucked up maxilla?

looks exactly like my chin tbh

ching mogs me.

Neckbeardmaxxing I see.

jfl

mine looks 100 times worse