Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My low tier normie 5'11 white racist framelet friend getting married to noodlewhore now

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
After he started reading a bunch of racist stuff online he became a racist after previously being a soyboy. Soon after he became a racist he got a noodlewhore girlfriend. Then after she monkey branched he got a 2nd noodlewhore girlfriend. And then she monkey branched to a superior male. Then he got a 3rd noodlewhore girlfriend who now said yes to marrying him.

My friend says things like 'they are so ignorant and stupid', about noodlewhores.

He also said outright.. 'as a white man I am superior to any Asian man'.

None of these noodles can really speak English like they can't carry on a conversation. They can say a couple words that is it. Which my friend also looks down on them for not being able to speak English thinking that only a white woman would be smart enough to learn English.

The noodles he gets them cooking every meal and cleaning and also the noodles not just work full time, but work ~60 hours a week, whereas white woman wouldn't do that for him as he is a low tier normie.

i'm jealous of him

His confidence is way, way up. Like he said even if one noodlewhore leaves he can easily get another one. On the West Coast noodles are a dime a dozen (for non-incel white men). There are millions of them and more getting off the boat every day.

Whites really have it easier man, mirin the white privilege

Whites really have it easier man, mirin the white privilege

Ya for example he went to meet some of her family. And they were short, ugly, ignorant people according to him. He literally looked down on them at 5'11.

He also has a bachelors degree whereas the noodle doesn't have university education. Another reason he looks down on her.

Ya for example he went to meet some of her family. And they were short, ugly, ignorant people according to him. He literally looked down on them at 5'11.

He also has a bachelors degree whereas the noodle doesn't have university education. Another reason he looks down on her.
brutal blackpill

Who is he racist to exactly?

Their son will post here in 18 years

His confidence is way, way up. Like he said even if one noodlewhore leaves he can easily get another one. On the West Coast noodles are a dime a dozen (for non-incel white men). There are millions of them and more getting off the boat every day.

why? gooks are ugly.

Last edited:
>Racist
>Fucking a chink
As a member of the racist community, we don't want him.

@cleftpalatecel
He said he will only date noodlewhores now. And he compares himself to ricemen and other ethnics like beaners only now.
well yeah as a human of course he’s physically superior to chinks, it’s like saying your taller than toddlers. pathetic.

@WizardofSoda does he have good forward growth?

He has a pretty good chin but partially recessed jaw.. like hardly any extension from his neck to his chin.
so a bad hyoid. How about his maxilla? nosebridge? brow ridge? The chin should probably be enough to make noodles wet though

so a bad hyoid. How about his maxilla? nosebridge? brow ridge? The chin should probably be enough to make noodles wet though

I'm not sure if he has a brow ridge I will check next time i see him. Nose and nose bridge pretty good thin European nose. Maxilla average Euro I would say. Also blue eyes although he is a bald.

He does poorly trying to hit on white women but noodles seem to get so horny for him.

I'm not sure if he has a brow ridge I will check next time i see him. Nose and nose bridge pretty good thin European nose. Maxilla average Euro I would say. Also blue eyes although he is a bald.

He does poorly trying to hit on white women but noodles seem to get so horny for him.
oh yeah he’s a noodle magnet. doesnt the average euro already have a chad maxilla?

Why do noodles love racist so much, their son has no future besides being a incel.

Shes stupid.. or maybe she is hoping for a daughter.
Gook men have been cursed to have noodles as their women, I would've roped on by my 21st birthday if I was a gook. I can't believe this is the fate of the samurai throughout this world. :feelsrope:

Gook men have been cursed to have noodles as their women, I would've roped on by my 21st birthday if I was a gook. I can't believe this is the fate of the samurai throughout this world. :feelsrope:

Lately I have even seen noodlewhores walking around with black men and clearly very proud and showing off.

Lately I have even seen noodlewhores walking around with black men and clearly very proud and showing off.
Anything is better than gook men to them, black men are broke but all they need to impress noodles is their bbc. How brutal is it that gooks have to bring $150,000-200,000 and owning homes and cars to date gook women but a black guy only needs to bring his bbc and he can be homeless.

Anything is better than gook men to them, black men are broke but all they need to impress noodles is their bbc. How brutal is it that gooks have to bring $150,000-200,000 and owning homes and cars to date gook women but a black guy only needs to bring his bbc and he can be homeless.

Now that you mention it a study was done by one of the universities in California and to have the same dating success..

A white man needed to make $60,000 a year
A currycel $315,000
A ricecel $350,000

They didn't even list blacks but I think you are right the black man can be a 'student' and the noodle will pay for everything for him and he can live in her apartment with her.

Now that you mention it a study was done by one of the universities in California and to have the same dating success..

A white man needed to make $60,000 a year
A currycel $315,000
A ricecel $350,000

They didn't even list blacks but I think you are right the black man can be a 'student' and the noodle will pay for everything for him and he can live in her apartment with her.
Blacks are winning at life, they can be complete losers and still be able to breed noodles.