Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My low IQ haunts me

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Every day my low IQ makes me want to rope

i'm too low iq to rope

i'm too low iq to rope
66022.jpg

looks > iq

im low iq too but id take above average looks over einstein level iq any day

Same. I literally have nothing positive, my looks are meh, my height is meh and my IQ is most likely abysmal

usually on other iq tests i get 70-75
I see. Brutal. Being higher IQ has many advantages, but there can also be many downsides, like your brain torturing you with endless thoughts. I bet you don't have any mental conditions like OCD where your brain messes around with you all throughout the day. I also have insane sleep trouble because my brain just never shuts up.

How's your sleep btw?

I see. Brutal. Being higher IQ has many advantages, but there can also be many downsides, like your brain torturing you with endless thoughts. I bet you don't have any mental conditions like OCD where your brain messes around with you all throughout the day. I also have insane sleep trouble because my brain just never shuts up.

How's your sleep btw?
my sleep is terrible lately get 6 hours at most if im lucky. the only ocd i have rn is washing my hands a lot but it's probably from autism. i used to have bad ocd's years ago though

my sleep is terrible lately get 6 hours at most if im lucky. the only ocd i have rn is washing my hands a lot but it's probably from autism. i used to have bad ocd's years ago though
Damn. You truly got the bad parts that tend to only come with higher IQs and also got a lower IQ. Fucking brutal man.

Damn. You truly got the bad parts that tend to only come with higher IQs and also got a lower IQ. Fucking brutal man.
It's another one of those stay up for 16 hours days :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

It's another one of those stay up for 16 hours days :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Brutal, but 16 hours isn't really much, unless it goes on longer than that. I often can't sleep for over 24 hours, and was up for 42 hours straight on many occasions too. Feels like hell. Fuck this insomnia. I hate it and wish it would stop wrecking my life