Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My longest cope means nothing anymore.

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I've always been depressed by the fact that I am alone. When I was younger it was frustrating to see others around me enjoying life. But when I was younger I used to find solace in the fact that my intellect surpassed most others. It pleased me to know that I don't have to struggle academically. I was good at every subject, science, math, history, none of them challenged me. And it was lifefuel in a way to watch most others around me struggling with what to me seemed so easy. It gave me a kind of feeling of superiority over the very people I envied, because I felt at least I have a higher functioning mind. Over the years experience has only shown me what a joke such a thought is.

I would gladly give up my slight advantage in intellect to have an actually good life. Being an idiot makes it easier to not think to hard on things in life anyway, dumb people on average are happier. All the people I felt "superior" to all have superior lives. Who cares if I'm able to understand the more complicated concepts of life. It used to bring me joy to learn new things. But that is gone. I would trade that for a normal brain and a decent life any day. I'd even be okay really being an idiot with a 90 IQ if that meant I'd be happy. Some of the least intelligent people I know have amazing lives. Some exceptions of course. And I'm sure that a lot of these idiots' lives decrease in quality as they get older, youth escapes them and their many idiotic decisions catch up.

But the entirety of my life will be lived at a level so far below that of theirs. They will live life. I will not. This is why I rot.

I'm dying bro, literally mentally and physically. I'm just looking forward for the after life at this point.

The man who questions why is already failing at life.Only conquerors who reach the top(and this very rarely) and man who have no hopes of achieving what he wants in his current field starts to question why.

I've always been depressed by the fact that I am alone. When I was younger it was frustrating to see others around me enjoying life. But when I was younger I used to find solace in the fact that my intellect surpassed most others. It pleased me to know that I don't have to struggle academically. I was good at every subject, science, math, history, none of them challenged me. And it was lifefuel in a way to watch most others around me struggling with what to me seemed so easy. It gave me a kind of feeling of superiority over the very people I envied, because I felt at least I have a higher functioning mind. Over the years experience has only shown me what a joke such a thought is.

I would gladly give up my slight advantage in intellect to have an actually good life. Being an idiot makes it easier to not think to hard on things in life anyway, dumb people on average are happier. All the people I felt "superior" to all have superior lives. Who cares if I'm able to understand the more complicated concepts of life. It used to bring me joy to learn new things. But that is gone. I would trade that for a normal brain and a decent life any day. I'd even be okay really being an idiot with a 90 IQ if that meant I'd be happy. Some of the least intelligent people I know have amazing lives. Some exceptions of course. And I'm sure that a lot of these idiots' lives decrease in quality as they get older, youth escapes them and their many idiotic decisions catch up.

But the entirety of my life will be lived at a level so far below that of theirs. They will live life. I will not. This is why I rot.

For me that cope got destroyed when I encountered people who were more intelligent than I, and due to inherent genetic advantages they could surpass me with little to no effort (photographic memory)

I used to be proud of how smart I was academically, I realized over time that pride was a joke, and that there's always someone better, not even due to effort, better due to luck, inherent gifts, pride in of itself is a joke because there's so much chance and variability involved in life that staking your pride in something is a stupid gamble, better to focus on objective things like what you can attain for yourself by any means, don't focus on being proud of achievements, focus on enjoying things for the uses that they provide you, focus on enjoy something for what is is rather than for the fact that you attained it.

Beating normies at tests was the only joy I had at school. Now I don't even give a damn.

Yeah I learn everything fast, have a good job and perspectives but I'd prefer to be dumb but tall, manly and attractive. Dumb low inhib people are happier.

Sorry to hear man,i feel bad

I’m dumb as shit and couldn’t even finish highschool tier math or literature

I hated school but doing better than everyone else academically was a big cope. After I left school I realised how meaningless it all was and I'm probably worse off than anyone who was in my year