Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My local talk show radio station is the fucking embodiment of the soyboy meme

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
I live in a standard conservative Southern town near a degenerate Democrat major city, as most large cities in the south are. It's pretty obvious that most local radio is broadcasted from there, the discussion is almost always political or about the latest capeshit movie/NFL game.

The politics of the hosts is just unbearable. They preach the most degenerate leftism you can imagine; I've heard them mock protesters of "drag queen story hour" and say they'd send their kids to be read by those abominations just to spite the protesting groups, religiously bash Trump 24/7 at a frequency that rivals MSNBC, proclaim complete support for trannies/homosexuals (they even endorsed the Chick-Fil-A boycott), and are just all-around opposed to any conservative Christian values, shutting down and/or mocking anyone that dare express politics to the right of Sanders.

The most ridiculous shit I've heard on that station is from when one guy's wife calls in occasionally- I remember one specific instance where the wife wanted her family to take a 2 hour drive for a photograph or some shit and the conversation went like this.

Wife: We still need to drove over to <town> to take that picture, let's do it after work.

Host: I'm not returning from an 8 hour workday just to drive four hours to do that, it's too late.

Wife: Yes, you're coming with me.

Host: Why don't we take it <somewhere else> instead?
And it just went on like that with him offering alternatives and his wife shutting them down. As much as I'm tempted to believe it was staged, they'd have to be damn good actors, as the dialogue lined up perfectly with shit I hear from emasculated men and their wives.

The host's slave-driver wives calling in to berate them is just the icing on the cake; I thoroughly hate that show and the retarded fucking dystopian hellhole city I live next to. I would not shed a fucking tear if it was nuked and would gladly die in the blast. Clown world.

Football is soy? Capeshit, yes. Politics? Yes. But football???

Playing football is great, but constantly obsessing and theorizing about the league from your couch while eating potato chips is indistinguishable from a Marvel fan doing the same to the latest Avengers movie.

Playing football is great, but constantly obsessing and theorizing about the league from your couch while eating potato chips is indistinguishable from a Marvel fan doing the same to the latest Avengers movie.

That's what people say, but those people are other nerds. That's the excuse nerds give to normies when normies pick on them for being nerds. Are you soy just for obsessing and theorizing over a thing?

Females should not drive.

BBC football players constantly talk shit about their viewer base and yet these conservatards still watch and buy their shit

BBC football players constantly talk shit about their viewer base and yet these conservatards still watch and buy their shit

That's cucked, but I thought cuckery was distinct for soylency. They can overlap, but what I thought was that a cuck is someone who allows something against their own self-interest (like letting someone fuck your wife), and a soyboy was someone who was obsessed with a hobby that you shouldn't care that much about. Like the Switch.

lol at listening to talk shows