Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My little sister called me ugly

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
It fucking depressions to be honest because my whole entire life I was treating my little sister with respect, and always took good care of her, but now she is 15 years old and hate my guts even though I did nothing wrong. Recently I had an argument with her and I told her
“Why do you hate me?” She just got mad and started to yell at me for being an embarrassment because her friend apparently teases her for having an “ugly brother”

NO SHE FUCJING DOESNT YOU CUCK EVERY BROTHER MOGS THEIR SISTER FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THEY HAVE A MALE BRAIN
She face and appeal mogs me hard
She has good ratios/features and her breasts are already bigger than our mother.

For not wanting to fuck my sister
Nah thats just how the site can be sometimes. Fucking brutal out there and if thats you in your pfp you’re not even sub3 like I am just rrgular ugly.

It fucking depressions to be honest because my whole entire life I was treating my little sister with respect, and always took good care of her, but now she is 15 years old and hate my guts even though I did nothing wrong. Recently I had an argument with her and I told her
“Why do you hate me?” She just got mad and started to yell at me for being an embarrassment because her friend apparently teases her for having an “ugly brother”
Beat her until she is ugly too

Slap that bitch. A day without bitch-slapping is a lost day. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsYall: :feelsthink: