Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My little cousin’s confession letter

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
My family had a get together and I was in the dining room talking to my cousins. One of my preteen cousins was talking about a confession letter she had written for a Chad in her class. It was highly disturbing for me to read. I felt like I had no choice but to tell her the letter was terrible and he would’ve hated it. It was a lie. I would kill (in Minecraft) to get a letter filled with so much love and admiration. I then explained that he wouldn’t have liked her anyways and that she should only date ugly boys because they’re the only ones capable of love.
I just can’t get it out of my head.How preteen boys get more love than anyone on here ever will. I’m far from surprised at this point though.

Brutal realization many of us never received such a letter.

That would of been suifuel for me. Your little cousin has probably rejected a bunch of ugly boys already, exercising her ruthless female selection like any good girl.

My family had a get together and I was in the dining room talking to my cousins. One of my preteen cousins was talking about a confession letter she had written for a Chad in her class. It was highly disturbing for me to read. I felt like I had no choice but to tell her the letter was terrible and he would’ve hated it. It was a lie. I would kill (in Minecraft) to get a letter filled with so much love and admiration. I then explained that he wouldn’t have liked her anyways and that she should only date ugly boys because they’re the only ones capable of love.
I just can’t get it out of my head.How preteen boys get more love than anyone on here ever will. I’m far from surprised at this point though.
Who hurt you?

not even preteen foids are innocent
it's all about savage lust

She hasn't been pumped n' dumped yet by the Chad army, which is why she is so "innocent" and free, spilling all her "love" and "admiration" for the Chad like a free flowing waterfall.

Any roastie whose been through this sick society that radical feminism and Jewish malicious intent has created would be far more sneaky and sparse with her words in any "love letter" to her Chad of choice.

She should be spanked

She should be spanked
FlamingCel

It's over for many men man