Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My little brother is bone smashing

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I overheard my little brother talking to his friend about bone smashing, and how he is doing it for better bone mass. I fucking swear my brother is a fucking retard
who actually believes in the bone smashing meme, and he is so fucking autistic that he talks about bp topics to his normie friends, I should honestly invite my brother in here, to be honest, he will fit in perfectly because of how retarded and fucking ugly he is. No fucking joke this dude jaw is completely recessed
his lower thirds are just pure laughable.

Last edited:
How old is he?

I overheard my little brother talking to his friend about bone smashing, and how he is doing it for better bone mass. I fucking swear my brother is a fucking retard
who actually believes in the bone smashing meme, and he is so fucking autistic that he talks about bp topics to his normie friends, I should honestly invite my brother in here because he will fit in perfectly because of how retarded and fucking ugly he is. No fucking joke this dude jaw is completely recessed
his lower thirds are just pure laughable.
over for both of you.

what even is bone smashing

what even is bone smashing
It's the process of taking some sort of blunt object, likely a hammer, and breaking little and precise portions of bone in your face so that it swells -- and once repaired by the body, becomes much better looking and sharper.

I don't personally believe in it, but some people swear by it.

explain to him that it doesnt work

For being retarded
Well Done Yes GIF by rubenscantuni

A few weeks ago I was on a walk and overheard two teenage kids talk about fucking mewing :lul::lul::lul:

It all because of TikTok for making it mainstream
Lmao yeah, I saw a video of a school teacher here who asked why all of his kids were doing the mewing thing with their fingers. He had no idea what mewing was and thought it was some kind of "rizz thing" (lmao). This nigga was teaching MIDDLE SCHOOLERS and all these lil niggas knew what mewing was.