Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My little Brother is 5'4 and it's his 14th birthday Will He Be A Manlet?

Yes, he will be, sad truth

Yes

But he might still grow to be 5'8" overall if he's lucky

Stab him with a syringe full of hgh daily for gods sake.
Your genetics ending with you is one of the most brutal things ever.

How tall will he be tho? I fell at 5'8 but it's hard to say for him bc he's in the early stages of puberty

I don't think so? 14 is pretty young, especially if he just turned 14. Do we have average height charts by age?

Your grow like until 17, rarely even until 20 - what's your own height tho?

Maby average, you can't really tell

Most likely, it's probably over for him.

90% chance yes send him to endocrinologist ASAP

My brother was around that height at 14 as well. He’s 17 now and almost 5’10”. I’m 5’9”.. how tall are you and your parents?

Same as me

:feelsbadman: make sure he is sleeping at least 8 hours a day, and doing cardio and eating good food alot. Otherwise, consider hgh after careful research.

There is a very good chance he will. I stopped growing at 14 so he could too

depends on when he started puberty.

14 is fairly young tho, but just in case cut off his soy supply and try blackpilling your parents

more than likely not, he's probably just going to have a late growth spurt. Hell I was 5'6-5'5 through high school and end up being 5'11 afterwards so its possible.
He is missing out on formative experiences regardless.
This is the main thing he will have to worry about though.
lonely teens years, mentally crippled, etc, ect.

Last edited:
He will grow another 2 inches at most. So it’s gonna be rough for him.

Stab him with a syringe full of hgh daily for gods sake.
Your genetics ending with you is one of the most brutal things ever.
This.

Your parents need to do this ASAP.

I tried taking GH when I was 13yo, but the foid doctor (a womanlet on top of it JFL) denied me GH treatment. You can tell I was fucking angry and yes, I'm 5'9 manlet nowadays (might seem a lot for some shortcels but mind you I'm the shortest man in the family among the younger members).

Last edited:
No way to know for sure until about 18. But most likely yes. Don't believe soys who say shit like "puebrty goes all the way to 25 broooo". JFL at that cope. I was done growing when I was 13 and have never grown an inch more, I'm almost 30 now.

Lol almost every Chad I know was 5’10 - 6’0 by age 14 tbh
So, statistically yes he will turn out to be a manlet (5’8 or less) and also likely have a bow par face. When he’s 18 and complaining to you about still being a virgin, maybe blackpill him and introduce him to this site for the evidence

I was really short 5’5 and then I suddenly grew to be 5’10 so it’s possible

I had a classmate who everyone called a "dwarf" behind his back - he has always been the shortest one in the class until graduation, good 4-5 inches shorter than me. Long story short, I met him again at around 23 after graduating from college and he was the same height as I was (~6'0") or even a little taller.

That's indeed quite rare, but not impossible. He started balding very early tho

I know some lanklets from HS that were 5’6 at 14 then became 6’3 in literally a year.

Not necessarily. Some men grow even into their 20s, and getting a big growgh spurt around 15-16 isn't uncommon.

Just give him advice to take shower and fix his personality, he will grow to 6'3

first of all you have to make him insecure about his current height by doing that you are giving him a chance to be not a manlet like me.

I were my height at 14-15 already, I was one of the tallest guys in 8th grade, but most of the guys hit their growth spurt later than me and those who were 5'4 - 5'5 then now are taller than me. There was a guy who I thought he would be 5'5 now, but in reality he grew up to 5'11 and the other guy who was also 5'8 at 14, but now is way taller me, standing at 6'2-6'3.
My younger brother was the same as me, but he grew to 5'10, being 2 inches taller than me.
Whats your age ?Whats your height? Till what age you had been growing ?