Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My list of the most brutal pills

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet
★★★★★
1. Racepill
2. Facepill
3.Heightpill
4.Agepill
5. Norwoodpill
6. Dickpill

Face and heightpill should be in the 1st place then race

I personally think face simply because it is what decides what jobs you can get closely followed by height, I would never be employed in the service industry by virtue of face alone nor would I be in something like construction by virtue of height and frame (or lack thereof), race of course is #3 at the least in my opinion and the other more subjective

I personally think face simply because it is what decides what jobs you can get closely followed by height, I would never be employed in the service industry by virtue of face alone nor would I be in something like construction by virtue of height and frame (or lack thereof), race of course is #3 at the least in my opinion and the other more subjective
your ethnicity also contributes a lot ot your looks like 80% of it. There are barely any very ugly pure whites in the world but as you can see most ethnics are subhuman.

your race is already your looks.
Well race alone cannot make you an incel. There are good looking people in every race even though some races are better looking than others generally speaking
tall ogres still slay despite being facially ugly.
Very true. I see tall big nosed ogres with girlfriends all the time

your ethnicity also contributes a lot ot your looks like 80% of it. There are barely any very ugly pure whites in the world but as you can see most ethnics are subhuman.
I see ugly whites often maybe because 95% around me are white and the only ethnics I see are arabs alongside some thais and chinese, I think race has little bearing if height and face is good the womanks here gladly fuck attractive arabs and africans over average looking white men

NTpill is cope if you're good looking you will get away with it. NTpill affects only sub5s.
It depends on how severe someone's non NT'ness is. Someone who is good looking, tall and only mildly autistic cannot really be an incel but an NT chad will still mog him

It depends on how severe someone's non NT'ness is. Someone who is good looking, tall and only mildly autistic cannot really be an incel but an NT chad will still mog him
if you're a chadlite non-NT you'll still slay meanwhile NT and confident subhuman curries will get rejected. Ntpill is cope if you're gl , race pill is the most brutal.

Nah, there are a ton of ugly whites

Nah, there are a ton of ugly whites
bc theyre most likely mutted i've never seen a trucel german man unless they purposefully self-destructed. Same with nords.

bc theyre most likely mutted i've never seen a trucel german man unless they purposefully self-destructed. Same with nords.
Well I have been to Germany and trust me there are fully German men who look sub 5. And also if you are thinking of Balkan and Eastern European people as "mutted" then that is not entirely true. I mean yes there is some non European Turk and Uralid admixture here and there but its almost in insignificant amounts and for the most part EE people are 100% white yet a lot of them are still subhuman looking

1. NT pill
2. NT pill
3. Height and Face pills

1. NT pill
2. NT pill
3. Height and Face pills
I was wondering what the deal was with you. Your ranking clarifies it.

Imagine believing mental temperament is more important than the structure and size of your fucking skeleton just lol.

This whole NTpill bullshit is a projection from autists and it serves to protect their ego.

1. Racepill
2. Facepill
3.Heightpill
4.Agepill
5. Norwoodpill
6. Dickpill
Manletism and turbo manletism is number one most brutal condition, because it affects your entire life. Every part of your life will be affected including ones that aren't social. Even shit like going to a theme park, you're not going to be allowed on every roller coaster, that must be psychological torture.

Manlets are reminded of it perpetually from the waking hours of the morning to when they lay their feet at night. Reminded of their inadequacy and short stature.

Have you considered what it must feel like to be walking past a school and getting heightmogged by children in uniform. Even schoolgirls. There's nothing that can quite compare, and it's something that takes a great deal of imagination for a man who isn't short to have a chance at emphasizing with.

In a mirror, your limbs would be comically proportioned because mammals get their extra height from primarily their legs. It is a brutality beyond words.

Manlet is an apt word as the diminutive, because a manlet is not a man in the eyes of society and the women around him. He's some deformed underdeveloped waste that will never attain the respect any man craves.

Last edited:
I was wondering what the deal was with you. Your ranking clarifies it.

Imagine believing mental temperament is more important than the structure and size of your fucking skeleton just lol.

This whole NTpill bullshit is a projection from autists and it serves to protect their ego.
The brain is an organ. Like your skeleton. It is as permanent as your skeleton. Anything else is Jewish brainwash to gaslight the population.

The difference is, with an ugly face you have a 1 in a million chance to ascend. There are many examples of it. But when you are mentally retarded you have zero chance.

Also the 1 in a million only stands for sub3 ogre trucels. If you're 3+ your chances are much higher. But mentalcels have exactly 0.0000 chance of ascension.

You forgot the NTpill