Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My lines are a lot better now

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Too bad both our drawcels are gone

Basically, I put about 12 hours into just drawing circles and lines, and now they look kind of alright, even fairly decent with the smoothing feature turned on. Good enough for me to start focusing on other aspects of drawcelling.

I'd like to develop an art style that's sort of like this:

326a4b4eaa686d493d67acc588caa54f.jpg

Definitely crisp and detailed, but still with a bit of roughness to it that gives it character. Linework is barely visible if at all. Heavy emphasis on value and color.

I understand it'll take a lot more than 12 hours to start making pictures of this caliber, but I'm entirely convinced that by getting my lines at least semi-decent before doing anything else, I've accelerated the process.

I like the idea. Are you going to use a drawing tablet of paper or what?
Good luck anyway. I need to start reading your book too, actually. I'll start tomorrow.

I like the idea. Are you going to use a drawing tablet of paper or what?
Good luck anyway. I need to start reading your book too, actually. I'll start tomorrow.
I'm using a cheap drawing tablet. Maybe I'll upgrade to something decent once I've developed my skills enough to justify it.

We all have something to cope with, at least you enjoy yours.