Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My lil cousin saw me on .is

Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
So I was reading a post and I forgot that he could just look over and he said "Why are you on incels.is?" And I just said "There are some interesting posts on here"

I think I saved myself

How old is he?

Most retarded nigger award.

So I was reading a post and I forgot that he could just look over and he said "Why are you on incels.is?" And I just said "There are some interesting posts on here"

I think I saved myself
Why does he know :feelssus:?

How does your little cousin what incels are?

cache-peur-risitas-honte-secour

Given your observation of him, do you think it's likely he'll have an account on here in 3+ years?

Given your observation of him, do you think it's likely he'll have an account on here in 3+ years?
Nah. He's already had like 3 gfs. He's about mid- high tier normie facially but he is only 5'7 yet he still gets gfs.

Here is a post about him "TW Ragefuel ahead"

Hell forget like my friend forgot when they saw me on .is

Dw

Nah. He's already had like 3 gfs. He's about mid- high tier normie facially but he is only 5'7 yet he still gets gfs.

Getting mogged by a 15yo is diabolical

He's reading this post bro

It doesn't matter, he must be illiterate to know the word. OR he doesn't care. And when he grows up, that memory will be erased.

He's reading this post bro
That'd be crazy tbh lol.

Hey cousin If ur reading this, send me my username on snap

Being mogged is suifuel

iu