Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My lil bro ascended befofe me despite us being very similar personality wise

KuddlyKookyKoon

KuddlyKookyKoon

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I have a lil brother exactly 4 years younger then me.

About 2-3 weeks ago he got a girlfriend and gained a lot of friends (he just moved to this school like a month ago btw)

I find it hilarious how niggas will tell me "Just put yourself out there broo!" "Just go outside broo!" "Just have a good personality broo!"

I've done all of these things and yet I've been laughed at and made fun of all my life due to my looks as well as getting disgusted looks as well.

Then there is my lil brother who effortlessly got a gf without even thinking about it.

The only major difference between me and him is our looks. He got the better end of the stick when it came to his looks and because of that he never had to go through the traumatic bullying that I have.

We the same hobbies/sense of humor. We have very similar personality's. He's even blackpilled from what I could gather (I don't really ask him about it so I don't really know for sure)

Again the only significant difference about us is that he looks better then I do.

I'm happy for him and I'm happy that he won't go through this hellhole but at the same time it is suifuel watching him easily get a gf when me as the big brother fucking rots.

I'm typing this in between sets of gymmaxxing so I'm probably leaving something out but whatever

@VideoGameCoper

Similar thing happened to me with an old friend of mine a long time ago we were similar personality wise but he got foids because he was more attractive than me then he eventually ditched me

I'm lucky since I'm an only child

Similar thing happened to me with an old friend of mine a long time ago we were similar personality wise but he got foids because he was more attractive than me then he eventually ditched me
Brutal asf

I'd find it worse if it was my brother tbh
Yeah it's definitely painful to see but I'd rather that then him suffer like I am.

It would make me very sad to see him going through this shit

Genetic recombination pill :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah it's definitely painful to see but I'd rather that then him suffer like I am.

It would make me very sad to see him going through this shit
Yeah true

Same.
It's not a big deal tho, one sexhaver more or less, what does it matter

getting mogged by your younger sibling has to be giga suifuel

Shit, I'm sorry to hear this mang

This is just another blackpill, since it shows looks -and NTness- are all that really matters, and that the "go outside bro" advice only works for guys in these circumstances.

Honestly, I'm glad I have no siblings, but I'd rather have a brother easily.

@VideoGameCoper

getting mogged by your younger sibling has to be giga suifuel
It is. It's brutal seeing your younger siblings hit all the social milestones you missed. It's like looking into another dimension and seeing the life you would have had if you weren't ugly and severely autistic. :feelsbadman:

So brutal man. You and him are on the opposite ends of the BP. He has it super easy and can just live his life naturally and have good things come to him. Totally the opposite for you. You tried way harder than he ever did for almost no results