Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My lifespan is short

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
My Dad is diagnosed with muscle disease at 50 years old. He can barely speak, cannot walk anymore, uses an wheelchair. His life is now rotting in a chair all day all of the sudden. He lives alone, a lot of times he falls. My sister takes care of him

His favorite hobby was cars and toying with cars. Now nature took that all away from him. He's retired also at this age. He's 55 now

What I'm trying to say is he is my father and I share his genes and doctors already told him for me and my sister there's a high chance we will get the muscle disease aswell

My life is unfair and I'm scared, I just know it will happen. I
[UWSL]won't[/UWSL] experience it anyway because [UWSL]I[/UWSL] will kill myself if [UWSL]I[/UWSL] get [UWSL]diagnosed.[/UWSL] And in this short time of life I have I live life as an incel...Normal people would enjoy the little time they still have, relationships, fucking girls etc.

Last edited:
Make the most out of your situation. The man who has the least to lose has everything to gain. An animal is most dangerous backed into a cornER.

suicidefuel tbh. my dad's bald so i'd say we're equal

if you got any money take him to an asylum (assuming you are not a neet), as for genetically transmitted diseases, i wouldnt worry so much about it

stress kills you faster then that

suicidefuel tbh. my dad's bald so i'd say we're equal
Mine is also bald jfl. Over
Make the most out of your situation. The man who has the least to lose has everything to gain. An animal is most dangerous backed into a cornER.
if you got any money take him to an asylum (assuming you are not a neet), as for genetically transmitted diseases, i wouldnt worry so much about it

stress kills you faster then that
Tbh. I'lll try guys

Life fast or die fast

Thats Life in this shithole.

take it easy, it is not in your control