Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life will become even more painful very soon

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
It's just a matter of time until my younger sister will bring a boyfriend to our home. I can already feel it.
I don't think I'll be able to handle the mogging and the intensive SuicideFuel.
He will probably bully the shit out of me. I need to make sure that I can physically defend myself.
Is anyone in a similar situation?

I always say that life only becomes harder and harder. And I'm right.
Will this downwards spiral ever stop? Maybe roping is the only way out of it.

It's just a matter of time until my younger sister will bring a boyfriend to our home. I can already feel it.
He will probably bully the shit out of me. I need to make sure that I can physically defend myself.

how old is she

I'm so fucking suprised that this hasn't actually happened yet.
But it is about to happen.
she probably fucked about 15 at minimum by now so you shouldn't be calling her sis anymore tbh

"Just delude yourself bro"

she probably fucked about 15 at minimum by now so you shouldn't be calling her sis anymore tbh
That's true, but I can somehow cope with that.
But I won't be able to cope with it anymore, when she brings one guy to our house.

beat the shit out of both of them

just take pisses inside his drinking cups and shit
make his life miserable

just homealonemaxx and give that faggot living hell.
beat the shit out of both of them

You have no option but to get big and fuck him up if hes tries to talk down to you. If you let him bully you in your own home then idk what to say brocel.

If it is your younger sister then you should be able to beat up her boyfriend if he tries anything. Please don’t be a cuck and let him do shit in your own house

Reminds me of St. Elliot´s story:
"I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all."

You have no option but to get big and fuck him up if hes tries to talk down to you. If you let him bully you in your own home then idk what to say brocel.
If it is your younger sister then you should be able to beat up her boyfriend if he tries anything. Please don’t be a cuck and let him do shit in your own house
Yes, I will try my best to make sure that he never comes back after the first day.
Hopefully I won't fail.
Reminds me of St. Elliot´s story:
"I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all."
Me in a few weeks/months... :feelsrope:

17 is hag tier.amazed that she isn't hasn't fucked no one at your home yet.She probably already has but you never found out

17 is hag tier.amazed that she isn't hasn't fucked no one at your home yet.She probably already has but you never found out
My home needs to remain Chad-free! :reeeeee:

So many threads about sisters bringing Chad boyfriends homes as of late. That must absolutely suck ass, I'm sorry such thing even exists.

Tbh , if you did let him in , you are Pretty much a cuck in a cuckold relationship . You get literally stripped from you masculinity as a man , so you may as well go and suck your sister boyfriend cock with her .
Bottom line , you HAVE to stop her from whoring around in your house .
After reading all these threads about sisters bringing their boyfriend, im really grateful that i dont have a sister
My sister is. Already married .

Last edited:
Yes, I will try my best to make sure that he never comes back after the first day.
Hopefully I won't fail.
Good luck. Maybe you should consider gymmaxxing so that you could get stronger and be more likely to win fights.

Hopefully I won't fail.

Me in a few weeks/months... :feelsrope:

Knock him the fuck out man I'm rooting for you

Bottom line , you HAVE to stop her from whoring around in your house .
Good luck. Maybe you should consider gymmaxxing so that you could get stronger and be more likely to win fights.
Knock him the fuck out man I'm rooting for you
Yeah, I started to home gymmaxx, but I'm still not sure what exercises to do.
I'm physically weak, but this potential threat motivates me to get stronger.
In the worst case I still have a crossbow. :feelsYall:

Yeah, I started to home gymmaxx, but I'm still not sure what exercises to do.
I'm physically weak, but this potential threat motivates me to get stronger.
In the worst case I still have a crossbow. :feelsYall:
Just do exercises that will strengthen your arms so you can punch faster and harder.

Maybe you’ll get lucky as perhaps she’s one of those overly ambitious feminist careerist cunts that views relationships as young as she is presently problematic and a threat to her continued education and eventual career goals via unwanted teen pregnancy and or demands of a boyfriend to get married young and settle down when she’d rather be where the action and opportunity is ie some dangerous Jew fucked city overrun with dangerous niggers ie ghetto goblins.

Well though in truth BLM/antifa have basically already ruined/destroyed most if not all of our major cities so a careerist cunts options are increasingly limited these days!

Maybe you’ll get lucky as perhaps she’s one of those overly ambitious feminist careerist cunts that views relationships as young as she is presently problematic and a threat to her continued education and eventual career goals via unwanted teen pregnancy
She is the complete opposite of that.
She belongs to that kind of girls who thinks they are very special... :feelskek:
You know, these mentally ill females with nose rings and who listen to 80s/90s music.

Yes. That song is brutally accurate.

Your sister is insecure mentally ill weak being , that actually shouldn't be Allowed to think for herself . Actually she whoring and hurting her self because she can't
A strong masculine figure in her house and you may aswell,be that Strong masculine figure

She seems
Like someone who feel deep shame within herself and
Want to punish herself . Buttom line be a,man and SAY NO TO HER DEGENERACY .