Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my life was over the second i was born

xmiserablesoul

xmiserablesoul

Recruit
★★★★
born a subhuman ethnic in a third world country in a abusive dysfunctional family, god couldn't have even made me tall or have a high iq to compensate. not only that but i had to have severe mental illness and anxiety as well. no amount of therapy or self improving has changed anything.

i need loads of money to cut up my face to even look human and its not even guaranteed that i might look like how i want to thanks to my shit phenotype. even if by miracle i do look good i'd have to worry about my severe social anxiety. how the hell was i so unlucky man....

So sorry to hear. Makes me feel better about my own life.

But welcome to the forum.

In the immortal words of Hamudi (PBUH)
"I was born, and my life was over"

Brutal first post welcome to the forum

We are in mourning for the life that you never lived.

Welcome :feelsaww:

"i was born and my life was over"

- Saint hamudi

@SuperKanga.Belgrade i myself have finished mourning the life I never got to live, now I just exist as a walking corpse with less value than non existence.

@SuperKanga.Belgrade i myself have finished mourning the life I never got to live, now I just exist as a walking corpse with less value than non existence.
Cope buddy boyo. Mourning only stops once we croak :feelsrope: