Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life was great up until around age 6

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Everything was going pretty well then we lost our house due to my dad being bad with money. We had to move into an apartment. Tbh it was decent at first, but over the years it got worse and worse with more ethnics, niggers, and white trash. We stayed the rest of my childhood there. I hated every second of it because I knew we deserved better and should have been back in a house we own. I never invited friends over, ever. My parents did not even keep the place clean, they let us live like slobs. Also my parents never seemed to care about each other as far as I could remember. Always fighting.

This is very important because i believe this environment lead to my poor mental health, lack of social experiences as eventual incel status.

i was too autistic to process anything when i was younger. I never knew what existed outside of the current situation, it was fine to some extent until the blackpill hit me like a truck at 15-16ish