Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my life vs the life of my female looksmatch (in pictures)

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
My life:
maxresdefault.jpg

Calorie-Counting-Rules-for-Weight-Loss-1440x810.jpg

wpid-how-to-figure-out-which-bills-to-pays.jpg

DD3.jpg

u2exvPc.png

52fe9c0169bedd51236dd919-750-563.jpg

ndjghi0mmtsgxugfjmtw

depressed-man.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

her life:

ubergewichtige-frau-mcdonalds-fastfood-essen-bk9h7e.jpg

chinese-woman-wellness-massage-essential-oils-asian-women-beauty-spa-having-aroma-therapy-oil-looking-relaxed-52708963.jpg

fat-woman-vacation-feature.jpg

CAvmzssU0AAql34.jpg

women-gossiping-in-the-workplace_woz37s.jpeg

11.jpg

this isnt at all exaggerated or a meme, this is genuinely how the below average femoid is fucking living
Fat acceptance is just the next wave of gynocentrism, they want to remove any kind of responsibility from their lives (always remember they live on Tutorial Mode anyways and this doesn't satisfy them, because it's not easy enough for them!). Now they want to eliminate the responsibility of not becoming a hambeast from their lives- and always remember the fact, that even the fattest landwhale thinks, that Prince Charming is waiting for them

Same as mine except my looksmatch probably has the nerve to March against "inequality".

High quality thread this should even be a sticky! It just needs a few more photos showing how many matches the girls get, how many messages they receive and the validating comments from orbiters on their social media and then this thread would be golden.

reads title
well this will be depressing
looks at photos
it is over.

Well respect for trying and being a gymcel. Do you fashiomax as well?
I do everything I possibly can to improve my looks, yet nothing is ever enough for the obese mid 30s single mums on Tinder.

I do everything I possibly can to improve my looks, yet nothing is ever enough for the obese mid 30s single mums on Tinder.

Too bad you cannot post selfies here. Would be interesting to see how you look.
I don't use Tinder or anything like it. My selfasteem wouldn't
be able to take all the rejection.

High quality thread this should even be a sticky! It just needs a few more photos showing how many matches the girls get, how many messages they receive and the validating comments from orbiters on their social media and then this thread would be golden.