Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my life story ( from being mugged in kindergarten to being molested) vocaroo part 1

Start a jewtube channel nigga

Brutal raped by a faggot pill

'A drunk girl hugged me''

kys

@aswellfella @Runt171

yJArtUWP_p8bQ_1024.webp

@aswellfella @Runt171

I had a similar thing Happen I was 8 or 9 and My mum was friends with this woman who had like a 15 or 16 year old son and when they would leave the room to talk and I was stuck on my own with him he would do weird shit

Ive only seen him a couple times since then and Ive also fantasised about killing him or torturing him somehow

I dont even understand what would make someone want to do that to a kid

Bragmaxxing about being hugged at the end
Being hugged means nothing Ive been hugged by girls before It doesn't mean shit
Especially If they are drunk

Honestly I don't even think what happened to me effected me sexually that much
which Is pretty surprising to me
I feel like if my look’s weren’t bad I could easily be sexual with a girl without any difficulty from the trauma

If the IncelTears cucks, trannies and toilets redirected their energy witchunting the child molester scum who harmed people like OP and other commenters here who experienced similar lifetime traumas instead of us "hateful and mysoginistic" incels, they'd actually achieve and do something beneficial for this cucked soYciety and community.

I hope that faggot that did that to you roped.

You should post more of these (or even make a YT channel)

Btw, you shouldn't mention any shit about violent urges like that. Feds will have a field day with it

I hope that faggot that did that to you roped.

You should post more of these (or even make a YT channel)

Btw, you shouldn't mention any shit about violent urges like that. Feds will have a field day with it
okay i won't
but i don't live in a country where inceldom is a known thing
so I can be more comfortable with stuff like that

Dinosaurs aren't real bro. Sorry to break it to you...

"It's @eliya radio!"

Brutal candyrape bro...

You should whack the bastard for ruining you're life bro. One quick whack in the throat with a heavy cleaver - in GTA 4

Unfortunately you told people so you would be a suspected... Depending on the national morality.

Brutal tale