Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life story chapters 1 and 2!

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
I’m writing a story about my brutal life of suffering!

Well to start off my parents are first cousins, as far as my genetic family tree can be traced back I have 3 grandparents and 5 great grandparents, We’ve lived in the same exact small inbred area in China, Chuzhou city Anhui for 40,000 years since that region became settled on all sides of my family. Both my mom and dad had to resort to marrying each other since even in 1980’s China they were too ugly to marry anybody else. Let that sink in considering the average Chinksect is a 1/10 giga deformed genetic abomination (albiet with a little more mixing and less inbreeding). They somehow managed to wash ashore to the United States, I’m still unsure how they did it. Now physically my dad was tall for an asian of his time as he was 5’8, my mom was 4’8. Both were disfigured with my dad have a severe underbite and both my parents having eyes that bulge out past the tip of their nose! Both of them had wide hips and tiny, compressed shoulders. My mom’s chest was flatter than an anorexic emo boy’s and so was her ass so she did not have an attractive female body either, in addition to a wide waist. Both my parents had heads 3 times the width of their neck and slightly wider than their shoulders, My mom has also complained that my dad’s penis was EXTREMELY small, openly in public even for Chinese standards. I heavily suspect and am almost certain that both my parents are autistic and dyspraxia just like I am. Both had to bribe their instructors to pass their driving test and have had multiple crashes in their chinky shitboxes, especially my mother. Now that you know my family backstory, you can already imagine how I’d turn out, But that is not even the tip of the iceberg. What I described is hardly an ounce of the brutality of my life and to a lesser extent my family’s life.

Chapter 2: My conception

My parents each of them have only had sex once in their lives, and certainly once with each other since my mom might’ve slept around a bit back in China (although she can’t here since she’s too ugly even for black thugs) But I know with absolutely and unwavering certainly that my father has only ever had sex once to make me. My mom ate heavy amounts of soy sauce and destructive chink poisons during her pregnancy with me and my dad never questioned a thing. I was born at 35 weeks and 4 lbs bodyweight, being in the first percentile for weight and length for baby boys just like I am now. I had cleft lip, possible down syndrome which they had to scan, jaundice, and extreme chink spots (blue spots chink newborns have) on every single inch of my body so much that my skin color was blue and not yellow, or bluish yellow. I was also born with the 1/10 face I have now and no hair whatsoever on my head, body, nor face. My penis was essentially non existent it was so small, so out of morbid curiosity one of the nurses decided to dig inside to find out whether I was a boy or girl, This was technically sexual assault so it could be considered my only sexual experience. The nurse according to my father vomited at my sight and they refused to do the usual delivery screenings and we were sent out, to this day I’m still uncertain whether or not I have down syndrome although my stature, intellect, and face definitely suggest towards that.

Chapter 3: Early childhood and the first cruelties I remember directly (upcoming 10/2/24)

@SlayerSlayer @Seahorsecel @biowasteremoval @pyromancer1234 @cleftpalatecel

intellect, and face definitely suggest towards that.
ur language skills don't indicate an iq that reflects a typical down syndrome victim (they literally have an average iq of 50, so they probably wouldn't even be able to write a post to begin with)

i highly doubt you're intellectually retarded (at least not verbally) but lacking motor skills is different and unrelated.

Sorry to hear about your fucked up birth and parents, I had no idea. You definitely don't come across as mentally deficient, so at least don't be hard on yourself for that. Good effortpost.

Tales from the human testing labs of Wuhan.

Damn pp so small they thought you were a girl and you made your father vomit. Can't wait to read the next chapter.