Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life rotting vs my HTB sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 33946
  • Start date
Deleted member 33946

Deleted member 33946

back again
-
So i can hear my sister in the next room talking to her foid friends about how she has 100 likes on tinder in a day and how she is talking to this boy she really likes meanwhile I'm in a dark hot room next door crying over my situation 20 year old khhv, never had any female attention people only use me, i just don't know what i did to deserve a life such as this one, i don't know how i will cope any longer boyos. Foid life really is tutorial mode and my life is a nightmare :feelsohgod:

you have to ascend no matter what

So i can hear my sister in the next room talking to her foid friends about how she has 100 likes on tinder in a day and how she is talking to this boy she really likes meanwhile I'm in a dark hot room next door crying over my situation 20 year old khhv, never had any female attention people only use me, i just don't know what i did to deserve a life such as this one, i don't know how i will cope any longer boyos. Foid life really is tutorial mode and my life is a nightmare :feelsohgod:
What does she look like, how old is she, and what about the guy she likes? That is brutal

What does she look like, how old is she, and what about the guy she likes? That is brutal
HTB, 22 and autistic, the guy she's talking to is LTN at best and NT. Meanwhile i'm non nt and i rot in my basement

Brutal.
Sorry brocel, we are all suffering in the same vein as well

HTB, 22 and autistic, the guy she's talking to is LTN at best and NT. Meanwhile i'm non nt and i rot in my basement
That’s brutal NTpill and SMVpill, but why does she like the LTN so much?

I am 29yo creepy uncle, once you become the creepy uncle there is no hope

That’s brutal NTpill and SMVpill, but why does she like the LTN so much?
Lol I love the incel lingo :feelskek: I bet the lurking normies from IT didn't understood what you guys just said jfl

brocel i have no idea what htb or ltn means

anyway im sorry you're dealing with this :feelscry:

Sounds preveilged:soy::soy::soy: you preveilged inkwell man penis haver

heard from my mother that my sister is lesbian now ( JF FUCKING L )

shes black , and below average looking , very introverted / mildly autistic aswell

the only difference is that she lacks self awareness , so she can deny depression.

maybe she tries to hide her pain , who knows , i guess non NT people are just fucked in general.

@IncelHQ

Last edited:
heard from my mother that my sister is lesbian now ( JF FUCKING L )

shes black , and below average looking , very introverted / mildly autistic aswell

the only difference is that she lacks self awareness , so she can deny depression.

maybe she tries to hide her pain , who knows , i guess non NT people are just fucked in general.

@IncelHQ
autistic foids in general are more fucked in the head than male autists in my experience @Draestyn

autistic foids in general are more fucked in the head than male autists in my experience @Draestyn
Nah, autist foids are barely autist, they can still fit in, while male autists are giga fucked