Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is such a joke

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Born 19 years ago. I never thought it end up like this. I was the loser and had known all along. At the very age of 10 I was early blackpilled. I was always left out of everything. This was back when I was a believer of god. I pray for friends and a gf and maybe a nicer peace of mind and forgiveness when I called some of the girls "poopyheads" jfl. I lost at this simple game of life. What did I do wrong. Literally what did I do wrong. So many innocent people die and rope. I rather give turbomanlet my bones if it meant anything. I dunno what I do to deserve this fate. Everything was fucking random. Fuck being 5'3 everyone treats me like a child to no end. Everyone follows instinct and is hypocritical of their morals everywhere. I can't see my species the same anymore. Final nail in the coffin is that They say it's all in my head. When I can clearly see what I have been through myself. Fellow cels who hate long posts don't read. It's just me fucking hating this life.

i'm sorry, bro. 5'3 is a death sentence. but my great grandfather was 5'2 that means you still have a chance :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

How about getting a haircut you inkrel ?

I just had a dream wishing I was dead. My social life consists entirely of lying in bed, staring at the wall paper and thinking about my oneitus. By day I larp as a normie and I hide everything I feel

Born 19 years ago. I never thought it end up like this. I was the loser and had known all along. At the very age of 10 I was early blackpilled. I was always left out of everything. This was back when I was a believer of god. I pray for friends and a gf and maybe a nicer peace of mind and forgiveness when I called some of the girls "poopyheads" jfl. I lost at this simple game of life. What did I do wrong. Literally what did I do wrong. So many innocent people die and rope. I rather give turbomanlet my bones if it meant anything. I dunno what I do to deserve this fate. Everything was fucking random. Fuck being 5'3 everyone treats me like a child to no end. Everyone follows instinct and is hypocritical of their morals everywhere. I can't see my species the same anymore. Final nail in the coffin is that They say it's all in my head. When I can clearly see what I have been through myself. Fellow cels who hate long posts don't read. It's just me fucking hating this life.
Feel you bro.

It is not over though. You have discovered the truth and thats a big advantage to the average person.
You know how life is setup and what you can expect in certain situations. Dont let other people dictate what to think about yourself.
You are the most important person in the world, for yourself. Focus on your health, become strong and workout, follow an education you are interested in. Make money and enable yourself a good life. Stop focusing on imaginary chads which slay all day, yes the curve is rigged but dont let that distract you.

Venting is good. But get back to buissness and focus and the things you are able to change aka moneymaxx, copemaxx, friendmaxx, naturemaxx, petmaxx, moviemaxx, imaginationmaxx, revengemaxx, trollmaxx.

Wish you the best:feelsYall::blackpill::feelsmage:

Are you afraid? No, we are the hunters

Fucking brootal. Never asked to be born into this shithole, as everyday goes on I truly despise this world more and more.

I'm 176cm,

180Cm + only these days :cryfeels:

I hope you somehow find a way to turn it around. Wishing you the best, man

Fucking brootal. Never asked to be born into this shithole, as everyday goes on I truly despise this world more and more.
I hope you somehow find a way to turn it around. Wishing you the best, man
Are you afraid? No, we are the hunters
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
truly is sad how life is

life can be great but imagine being born short and ugly

me being 5'8/5'9 makes me suicidal

the girls my age are all around my height

i cant imagine being 5'3, i hate the world we live in

i truly despise the faggots who make fun of short men, if i could i would make sure to show them what true pain was
naruto pain GIF
Brocel that's some respect :feelsokman:
How about getting a haircut you inkrel ?
My hair is ultimately superior and always clean from shower machine
i'm sorry, bro. 5'3 is a death sentence. but my great grandfather was 5'2 that means you still have a chance :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
Jfl. At least I ain't a cuck.

Last edited:
Fuck being 5'3 everyone treats me like a child to no end. Everyone follows instinct and is hypocritical of their morals everywhere. I can't see my species the same anymore. Final nail in the coffin is that They say it's all in my head. When I can clearly see what I have been through myself. Fellow cels who hate long posts don't read. It's just me fucking hating this life.
I fucking feel sorry bro, you are right about people being hypocritical about their morals. Also when they say it is all in your head, absolutly despicable, no feelings, no reasoning, those people have no intelligence despite being adults, there's no reasoning (I mean, no way to reason) with them.
it was not a long post bro, just average

5'3 is absolutely brutal ropefuel tbh

truly is sad how life is

life can be great but imagine being born short and ugly

me being 5'8/5'9 makes me suicidal

the girls my age are all around my height

i cant imagine being 5'3, i hate the world we live in

i truly despise the faggots who make fun of short men, if i could i would make sure to show them what true pain was
naruto pain GIF
isnt 5'9 average