Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My life is so humiliating

sushii

sushii

#1 Disabledcel
★★★
Lost all of my hobbies cause it hurts too much to try them and my social skills have gone with them. I’m not diagnosed yet and my doctor is stalling tests but I believe I’m gonna end up having some chronic nerve condition when they finally give me tests in addition the meds they have given me haven’t helped the pain at all. As of late I have also had symptoms of low T and been constantly frustrated and anxious. I have no excuse for any of these behaviors since I don’t have any mental illness or things like autism. Also my looks have been deteriorating I think I have shrunk 1 inch over the last year my hair has gotten much worse I’ve broken out too despite improving my skincare routine my old friends have picked up most of my hobbies too which feels like they’re mocking me (programming lifting and certain video games) and I lost all muscle mass. I can’t even attention whore with my pain since it’s not visible and nobody will care ab an ugly persons pain. Within the next few months I’m going to try and get a test or hgh prescription and push for more tests if these don’t work out I will most likely be shooting myself if I can get the balls to do it.

Lost all of my hobbies cause it hurts too much to try them and my social skills have gone with them. I’m not diagnosed yet and my doctor is stalling tests but I believe I’m gonna end up having some chronic nerve condition when they finally give me tests in addition the meds they have given me haven’t helped the pain at all. As of late I have also had symptoms of low T and been constantly frustrated and anxious. I have no excuse for any of these behaviors since I don’t have any mental illness or things like autism. Also my looks have been deteriorating I think I have shrunk 1 inch over the last year my hair has gotten much worse I’ve broken out too despite improving my skincare routine my old friends have picked up most of my hobbies too which feels like they’re mocking me (programming lifting and certain video games) and I lost all muscle mass. I can’t even attention whore with my pain since it’s not visible and nobody will care ab an ugly persons pain. Within the next few months I’m going to try and get a test or hgh prescription and push for more tests if these don’t work out I will most likely be shooting myself if I can get the balls to do it.
Also I am constantly getting mogged by my chad brother in everything except intelligence which has gotten me nowhere

I feel you man. I’m also struggling, ive learnt it’s over and there’s nothing you can do about it but to make money and buy nice copes.

I feel you man. I’m also struggling, ive learnt it’s over and there’s nothing you can do about it but to make money and buy nice copes.
You have pets? They’re the only thing that can help my loneliness

You have pets? They’re the only thing that can help my loneliness
I had one when I was a kid, it was a German shepherd but he got poisoned. Never had one since

I had one when I was a kid, it was a German shepherd but he got poisoned. Never had one since
If you can I’d def recommend getting one. I prefer cats but that’s mainly cause I can’t do much with dogs since they like to be active more